12 recipes by みあしゃんまま
- Hayashi Rice (Hashed Beef Stew) With Lots of MushroomsI added lots of mushrooms to increase the volume! This is an easy hayashi rice (hashed beef stew over rice) using canned demi-glace sauce. Add maple syrup to make it taste like it was rested overni...Thinly sliced and coarsely chopped beef or pork, Onion, Mushrooms of your choice, Canned demi-glace sauce, Red wine, Water, Soup stock cube
- Croquettes with Demi-glace Sauce from Leftover Hayashi RiceThis is a remake recipe to make croquettes with a small amount of leftover hayashi rice sauce. A great way to use up the hayashi sauce from the night before. Transform your leftovers into a great m...Potatoes, Leftover hayashi sauce, Salt and pepper, Egg, Flour, Panko, Oil for deep frying
- Baked Creamy Egg Hayashi Rice Using Leftover Hayashi SauceWith a little effort you can enjoy leftover Hayashi rice sauce a second time. The creamy egg and melted cheese are so delicious! Enjoy it when it's still hot.Leftover Hayashi sauce (you can also use readymade sauce), Hot cooked rice, Egg, Cheese for melting, Butter
- Brioche-style Pancake Mix BreadYou can bake soft, sweet, cake-like bread in a bread maker. A slightly indulgent brioche-like bread.Bread (strong) flour, Pancake mix, Sugar, Salt, Skim milk (optional), Dry yeast, Butter
- Creamy Curry Hot Pot Soup to Eat with Your KidsThis is a homemade curry hot pot soup that your kids can also eat due to its non-spicy creaminess. Mild enough for kids even with a medium-hot roux.Mentsuyu (3x concentrate), Water, Milk, Curry roux (My family uses 3 types of medium-hot roux), Consommé soup stock cubes, Mirin, Sugar
- Soft But Crunchy Snowball Cookies for BeginnersNothing about these is difficult! You could make these simple snowball cookies in a single bowl. Make them with your children. Great for gifts or Christmas.Margarine, Sugar, Cake flour, Almond flour, Tips:, Walnuts, Powdered sugar (for garnish)
- Fluffy and Moist Pancakes with Silken TofuThis dish is fluffy and moist with the power of tofu. Make your regular breakfast pancakes puffy and soft!Pancake mix, Silken tofu (no need to drain), Egg, Milk, Butter, maple syrup, etc.
- One Pan Cooking! Easy Pork Stewed in TomatoYou can make this easily with just one pan. I made the taste to be less sour and a little sweet for kids' palates. The softly stewed pork is a piece of work!Pork (thigh or bite sized katsu), Onion, Mushrooms (Shimeji, Maitake, White, etc), Spinach (or broccoli, asparagus, zucchini), Garlic powder (or ra...