6 recipes by まさおまさお
- Refreshing Chicken Soup Stock (For Shio Ramen)I decided to make some chicken stock so that I could make some shio ramen. Here's the recipe for the ramen. Recipe ID: 2067998Chicken carcass, Chicken drumettes, The green portion of Japanese leeks, Garlic, Ginger, Carrot, Water
- For Ramen! Tender Simmered PorkThis came out so tender that it was difficult to grab with chopsticks! Easy to make with no hard work involved! The only thing it takes is time. The trick is to cook the pork at a low temperature. ...Pork shoulder loin block, Salt, Chinese chicken soup stock (Recipe ID: 2067923), The green part of a Japanese leek, Ginger
- Additive-Free Homemade Salt-flavored RamenYou'll be blown away by the tastiness of this homemade shio ramen soup! No chemical additives are used, so it's less salty than the store-bought kind.Chicken stock (Recipe ID: 2067923), Seafood stock (Recipe ID: 2067963), Chicken fat (Recipe ID: 2067986), Green onion (finely chopped), Salt, Simme...
- Seasoned Eggs for RamenThese eggs are a perfect ramen topping. You can make them simply by marinating boiled eggs. Here's a great salt ramen recipe (Recipe ID: 2067998).Eggs, Soy sauce, Mirin, Sake, Sugar, Water
- Mild Fish Broth (For Salt-broth Ramen)I decided to make some fish broth in order to make some salty ramen. Here's the recipe for the ramen Recipe ID: 2067998Flying fish (dried sardines), Dried shiitake mushrooms, Dried clams, Kombu, Water
- Rich and Delicious Chicken Fat (for Salt-Flavored Ramen)I wanted to make salt-flavored ramen, so I tried making chicken fat using chicken skin. It will add more flavor and umami! Please refer to the following recipe for the salt-flavored ramen. Recipe I...Chicken skin