8 recipes by マリバ
- Persimmons Rolled Up with Yuzu PeelEvery other year we have a bumper crop of astringent persimmons. When the temperature drops is the time to hang them to dry. I ended up with lots of dried persimmons, so I rolled some up with yuzu.Dried persimmons, Yuzu
- Oshizushi (Pressed Sushi) for Hina Matsuri (Doll's Festival)I wanted an easy and cute way to decorate my sushi like emperor and empress dolls, so I made them out of daikon radishes. The heads are made of beans.Daikon radish (aokubi variety), Plum vinegar, Your choice of beans or similar sized food, Cherry tomatoes, Cucumber, Toothpicks
- Cooked in a Pressure Cooker for 3 Minutes! Ikinari Boiled Soy Beans!Take unwashed, dehydrated soy beans and put them in a pressure cooker. Once the pressure gauge rises, cook for 3 minutes, then let them soak. They will come out like regular cooked soy beans.Soy beans, Water, Pressure cooker
- Couple's Pink Heart Gelatin Dessert For Valentine's DayMake a strawberry yogurt gelatin dessert into pink heart shapes and serve them with chocolate sauce. To show my love, I made them just for two.Strawberry syrup Recipe ID: 1328001, Yogurt, Easy dissolving sweetened cocoa powder, Gelatin (recently purchased from store)
- Preserve Small Strawberries in Strawberry Preserve and SyrupI buy some cheap tiny strawberries and turn them into strawberry syrup to use on snow cones in the summer time. Try cooking them in a silicone steamer as well.Small-sized strawberries, Demerara sugar, Lemon juice
- Easy Tri-Colored Diamond-Shaped BavaroisIt's always difficult to get the three-layer Bavarois to solidify together. But you can do it with this method. Enjoy it for the Dolls' Festival and top it with fresh strawberry sauce!Gelatin powder, Water (to soak the gelatin), Sugar (non-colored), Grenadine syrup (pink), Milk (warmed to dissolve the gelatin), Vanilla ice cream ...
- Creamy Italian Parsley DipI had great success growing Italian parsley. This is a recipe that incorporates lots of parsley, allowing you to reap its health benefits.Italian parsley, Hard-boiled eggs, Salt and pepper, Mayonnaise, Onion
- Valentine's Day Chocolate Bavarois Made Simply with Ice CreamIf you keep stocked up with some Van Houten pure cocoa and vanilla ice cream, you'll be able to make this anytime. By the time it's all mixed in, it'll be all jiggly.Gelatin powder, Water (for dissolving gelatin), Sugar, Milk for melting gelatin, Van Houten pure cocoa, Milk (to cool the mixture and add creamines...