74 recipes by annnnn
- Consommé Soup with PenneHave some penne in a consommé-based soup filled with plenty of vegetables.Penne (or Macaroni), Wiener sausages, Onion, Carrot, Cabbage or Chinese cabbage, Corn, Consommé soup stock cubes
- Creamy Mixed Fruit SandwichThis is a delicious, creamy and juicy fruit sandwich.Sweet bread rolls, Canned mixed fruit, Banana, Kiwi, Apple, Plain yogurt, Coffee creamer
- Santa Barrel Cats Character BentoI tried turning my 'barrel cats' into Santas.Cooked white rice, Salt, Nori, Ham, Cheese
- Sleeping Barrel Bears Character BentoI tried turning barrel-shaped rice balls (often included in bento) into sleeping bears tucked under blankets.Cooked white rice, Salt, Nori, Ham, Sliced cheese, Ham, sliced cheese, carrots, edamame, etc.
- Barrel Animals Character BentoI had a go at turning barrel-shaped rice balls (often included in bento) into cute animals.Plain cooked rice, Salt, Nori, Ham, Fish sausage, edamame, carrot, usuyaki tamago, sliced cheese, etc.
- Chicken in Basil and Olive OilIt's easy - just marinate and cook. The chicken is flavored with olive oil and basil. It makes a great main dish in a bento.Chicken thigh, Olive oil, Sea salt, Black pepper, Dried basil leaves, Fresh parsley, Garlic powder (or grated garlic)
- Garlic Tonkatsu (Pork Cutlet)This uses a simple breading with grated garlic. This is a recipe for delicious garlic-flavored tonkatsu.Pork loin, Garlic, Egg, Salt and pepper, Plain flour, Panko, Frying oil
- Ginger Tea with Apple Cider VinegarThis a refreshing sweet and sour drink. The ginger will warm you right up.Black tea (tea bag), Boiling water, Grated ginger, Honey or sugar, Apple cider vinegar