7 recipes by ＳＡＬＡＳＡ
- Namafu Manju (Wheat Gluten and Mochi Cakes)The unique chewy, slippery texture of "namafu manju," a traditional high-class sweet from Kyoto, is so delicious isn't it? I wondered if it was possible to make these cheaply at home, so I really w...Bread (strong) flour, Salt, Water, Shiratamako, Boiled yomogi (tightly squeezed to drain), Mizuame, Water (to adjust the consistency of the dough)
- Made in a Bread Maker Onion BreadThis onion bread is made with a fluffy and springy dough. I like the sweetness of the onion and the spiciness of the black pepper.Bread flour, Caster sugar, Instant Dry Yeast, Salt, Low Fat Milk, Beaten egg (medium), Margarine (or butter)
- Kabocha Squash BreadThis is made in a square pan using leftover boiled kabocha. The pan is just a newspaper mold. These turned out to be nice and fluffy bread rolls. They are great freshly baked, and rich and soft the..., Bread flour, Boiled kabocha squash (peeled), Raisins, White sugar, Instant dry yeast, Salt
- Chocolate RollsFinely chopped chocolate is kneaded into cocoa flavored dough. I wanted the rolls to have a tender crust, so I baked them at a low temperature., Bread (strong) flour, Cake flour, Castor sugar or superfine sugar, Instant dry yeast, Salt, Heavy cream
- Potato and Mayonnaise Bread RollsI baked these with mayonnaise instead or margarine. The juicy flavor will come out when you bite into them. They are really springy to the (powdered) mashed potatoes. The rolls are slightly sweet a..., Bread flour, Mashed potatoes (powdered), White sugar, Instant dry yeast, Salt, Low Fat Milk
- Light and Fluffy Walnut Bread in a Bread MachineThe rich, no-raisin version of my raisin walnut bread. The joshinko and egg yolk make the bread moist and soft.Bread (strong) flour, Joshinko, Brown sugar, Instant dry yeast, Salt, Egg yolk liquid (low fat milk + 1 egg yolk), Margarine (or butter)
- Caramel CustardMake an easy caramel custard with just one pot. There are no lumps at all. If you make plain custard with this recipe, it will be much easier because of the fewer steps.A) White caster sugar, Water, Low fat milk, B) White sauce (Recipe ID: 306899), （↑If you plan to use it to fill breads or need a stiff cream), Egg ...