5 recipes by きみ子
- Okara CookiesThese are okara cookies for when you're on a diet. They're not sweet and will fill you up. You will become full if you eat these with plenty of water.Fresh okara, White flour, Butter, Artificial sweetner (Lakanto or sweetener), Egg
- Chirashizushi with Leftovers from OsechiThis a perfect way to use up leftovers from Osechi (New Year's feast). It looks gorgeous and you wouldn't think they were leftovers. This is our regular dinner dish on the 3rd of January every year.Leftover osechi vegetables, Salmon roe, prawns or pickled baby herrings, Datemaki omelet or hard scrambled eggs, Japanese rice or rice for sushi, S...
- Tamagoyaki Japanese Omeletes for Bentos (Green Pepper and Ham)I made these colorful tamagoyaki to pack in bentos.Eggs, Ham, Green pepper, Sugar, Salt, Umami seasoning
- Kabocha Squash Salad With Camembert CheesePiping hot kabocha squash with soft and melting Camembert cheese! The wasabi mayonnaise seasoning is so delicious.Kabocha squash, Camembert cheese, Soft boiled eggs, Mayonnaise, Wasabi paste, Krazy Salt
- Chicken Simmered in UmeshuSimmered in a jiffy and richly flavored! This is a dish that my child has loved since he was in kindergarten. I adapted a recipe by recipe author Katsuyo Kobayashi to suit my family's tastes.Chicken thigh meat, Umeshu, Soy sauce, Water, Ginger