5 recipes by わお２
- An Easy Way to Cut ApplesThis is an easy method where you don't have to remove the core at the end. My co-worker Mina uses this method to cut apples, and now so do I.
- Wheat Bran Oatmeal Muffins (Macrobiotic)Try these muffins that don't use any oil or flour. It's a macrobiotic recipe that is sweetened only with apple juice. They're warm, crispy, and delicious.Wheat bran, Oatmeal, Apple juice (100%), Soy milk (non-additive, unsweetened), Baking soda and baking powder, Nuts (roasted), (Dried fruit)
- Soft Oatmeal Cookies (Macrobiotic & Vegan)These soft oatmeal cookies are made from 100% whole wheat flour. They're a recreation of a vegan cookie I found in Zen Bakery in LA. I changed the spice to cinnamon to suit my taste. They're loved ...Oatmeal, Whole wheat flour, Canola oil, Apple juice, Cinnamon, Raisins (or cranberries), Roasted walnuts (or almonds)
- 100% Whole Wheat Flour Berry Soy Milk Bread (Macrobiotic)This bread is made from 100% whole wheat flour. I love this recipe! White bread is also good, of course, but this is a simple flavor you can really get addicted to.Whole wheat flour, Salt, Instant dry yeast or Shirakami dry yeast, Honey (rice syrup), Dried fruits (eg. cranberries), Additive-free, unsweetened s...
- Just 3 Ingredients Adzuki Bean and Kabocha Squash Stewed in Miso (Macrobiotic)I made a refreshing stewed dish without using sugar. I really love this, so I'm always gobbling it up with a spoon. You can make this in a regular pot. It tastes great with cinnamon.Azuki beans, Kabocha squash (or sweet potatoes), Salt, Raisins or dried apricots