6 recipes by toshiebaba
- Quick Cooking ★ 30-minute Garlic Potato GratinThis is a recipe for an easy and delicious garlicky potato gratin using microwaved frozen potatoes. The béchamel sauce is also really easy and turns out lump-free.Frozen potatoes (pre-cut for french fries), Margarine, Onion, Bacon, Garlic chips, White flour, Milk (as high in fat as possible)
- Egg Sandwich in 5 MinutesEgg sandwich filling made with hard boiled eggs takes a lot of time. When you're short on time, this can be made in a frying pan in less than 5 minutes. Have a sandwich for breakfast.Eggs, Mayonnaise, Salt and pepper
- Tender Chicken Piccata with Black Vinegar - A 15 Minute DinnerBoth chicken breasts and black vinegar are filled with antioxidants which help to alleviate summer exhaustion! Since the chicken is pan fried, only a small amount of oil is needed. These are done ...Chicken breast, Black Vinegar, Dashida, Sake, Egg, Plain flour, Garlic powder
- Inexpensive Genovese Sauce with Buttered-Roasted PeanutsI wanted to make genovese sauce, but I was out of walnuts and pine nuts. Then I found these store-bought peanuts that are prepared in butter.Roasted peanuts (store-bought), Basil leaves, Olive oil, Shio-kombu, Dried garlic slices
- Super Easy Silken Tofu Dessert with Sesame Kinako KuromitsuJust scoop some silken tofu with a spoon and top with kinako, ground sesame seeds, and kuromitsu.Silken tofu, Kuromitsu (or maple syrup or sugar), Kinako, Ground sesame seeds
- Tender Well-Done Beef SteakThis is a flavor-packed and non-greasy Aussie beef steak that is even tender enough to be bitten through with false teeth.Aussie beef (oil-free), 1. Sesame oil (though olive oil is better), 2. Mixed herbs (If you use Krazy salt then you can use less dashida stock), 3. ...