6 recipes by Saretta
- Basil Sauce Pesto GenovesePlease try this if you have a lot of basil. It's so versatile since you can use it in a wide variety of sandwiches or pasta. You can also freeze it.Basil, Garlic, Pine nuts, Olive oil, Parmesan cheese, Salt
- Easy Tender "Roast" PorkNo oven needed! After browning the pork, just simmer it to make pink and tender "roast" pork.Pork butt (shoulder or roast) or thigh block, Rosemary leaves, Natural salt, (if using regular table salt, Black pepper, Olive oil
- Absolutely Tender Poached Chicken With 2 Kinds of SauceYou can make really tender and juicy poached chicken! Just pre-season it, put it into a ziplock bag, and poach it! So easy!Chicken breast, Natural salt, (if using regular table salt:, Pepper, Mayonnaise, Basil Sauce Pesto Genovese (Recipe ID: 931522, or your favorite pe...
- Ham and Tartare Sauce Bread BoatsI topped bread dough with ham folded into it with tartare sauce. A slightly more grown-up version of ham and egg rolls.Simple ingredients ♡ Soft bread dough (Recipe ID: 1164854), Ham, Beaten egg, Boiled eggs (roughly chopped), Pickles (finely chopped), Krazy Salt
- Basil Mayo BreadA fragrant basil bread rolls with mayo.Bread dough, A) Basil Pasto, A) Mayonnaise, Pizza cheese, Parsley (minced), Beaten egg
- Cheese Wiener Sausage BunsThese wiener sausage buns are soft and fluffy.Bread dough, Wiener sausages, Pizza cheese, Ketchup, Parsley (chopped), Beaten egg (for the glaze)