7 recipes by ママフィオ
- Simple Tempeh ManisIndonesian kecap manis has finally become easy to get hold of in Japan. If you ever get bored of soy sauce flavored dishes, give this a try.Tempeh, High quality salt, Kecap manis, Garlic (grated), Soy bean oil (or your choice of oil)
- Simple Tempeh GorengThis is simply fried tempeh. It's already popular with fans of vegetarian food! This is a simple and cheap dish that's eaten everyday in Indonesia.Tempeh, Good quality salt, Water, Soy bean oil (or any other oil)
- Simple Tempeh Pedas (Spicy Tempeh)Sambal goreng tempe is a definitive Indonesian dish. It's often served with nasi campur rice plates. It has a sweet and spicy taste for mature palates.Tempeh, Fresh chili peppers (red chili pepper), Shallots (or red onions), Garlic, Terasi (fermented shrimp paste), Palm sugar (or any sugar of your...
- Indonesian Nasi KuningThis turmeric- and coconut milk-flavored rice is eaten during celebrations in Indonesia.White rice, Coconut milk, Turmeric, Pandan leaves (optional), Salt, Water (to add to the coconut milk)
- Indonesian Dessert: KolakThis is a healthy treat using coconut milk and sweet potatoes. It's delicious served hot or chilled.Sweet potatoes (cassava root), Palm sugar (brown sugar), Coconut milk (powdered, canned, or raw), Rum (optional), Cinnamon (powder or stick), Panda...
- Vegetarian Eggplant BurgerThis hamburger doesn't use meat or eggs! Serve with Japanese style sauce, Western style sauce or with whatever you prefer.Eggplant, Oatmeal, Katakuriko (or tapioca flour), Salt and pepper, Oil of your choice
- Vegetarian Zucchini SushiI love zucchini! It's meaty and tasty when cut into thick slices, but it's just as delicious in thin slices as well.Zucchini, Sushi rice, Olive oil, Salt (preferably of high quality), Soy sauce with wasabi mixed in