7 recipes by ミミック
- Fluffy Cake-Like Manju with Rice FlourThis is a recipe for a fluffy cake-like manju (sweet dumplings) which all you need to do is to mix and steam. It does not contain any oil or eggs, and can be an allergy-friendly snack.Rice flour, Matcha (or aojiru), Salt, Raw cane sugar, Baking powder, Milk (or water), Anko
- Easy Work Crunchy Cookie Cutter CookiesA wonderful cookie for Valentine Day or as a present, with just a little extra work beyond just using a cookie cutter. Okay for those with egg allergies.Butter (or margarine), Sugar, Cake flour, Katakuriko, Milk
- Anko Red Bean Paste in a Rice CookerThis recipe for anko is full of secrets... It has both a secret ingredient and secret method.Dried adzuki beans, Water, Beet sugar, Salt, Rum, Water
- Easy and Smooth Sweet Potato DessertAll you need to do is mix the ingredients in a food processor, and you can make an easy and smooth sweet potato dessert. often make this whenever we have delicious sweet potatoes. This is our fami...Steamed sweet potatoes, Butter (or margarine), Sugar, Milk, Rum, Egg yolk
- Muffins with Whipped CreamThese are butter-free muffins made with whipped cream. They're fluffy, crumbly, and melt in your mouth.Heavy cream, Sugar, Egg (medium), Vanilla beans or vanilla extract, Cake flour, Baking powder
- Easy and Pretty Lollypop CookiesThese are pretty to look at, tasty to eat, and easy to make. Great for gifts.Margarine, Sugar, Beaten eggs, ①Plain flour (for plain dough), ② Plain flour + matcha, ③Plain flour + cocoa powder, ④Plain flour + purple sweet pot...
- Round and Crispy Chocolate Chip CookiesThese cookies are made with egg yolks and have a light, crispy texture. Just mix the ingredients, roll into balls, and bake! The dough doesn't need to rest in the refrigerator, so these are really ...Margarine (or butter), Sugar, Egg yolk, Cake flour, Chocolate chips