7 recipes by doiko
- Made at Home Homemade Naan (Using a Bread Maker)This is surprisingly easy to make and delicious Since there's no need for a second rising, the time it takes to make this is decreased. Enjoy this springy naan.Water, Salt, Sugar, Bread (strong) flour, Cake flour, Dry yeast
- How to Boil Potatoes in the MicrowaveDid you know? You don't need to wrap potatoes with plastic wrap when you microwave them! Ttry this when you need to boil a few potatoes. Since it doesn't produce any incombustible garbage, it's env...Potatoes
- Carrots Glacé Easy in the MicrowaveThis easy carrot glacé is shiny and sweet and made in the microwave. It's convenient as a side dish.Carrot, Margarine, Water, Sugar, Salt and pepper
- Spring Themed Fried Rice with Spring CabbageThis is a fried rice dish my mother used to make. It is spring themed, with the green cabbage like the buds on a tree, the yellow egg like nanohana, and the pink fish sausage like tulips. I recomme...Cabbage, Fish sausage, Egg, Cooked rice (warm), Salt and pepper, Vegetable oil (for frying), Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce (recommended as a ...
- Cabbage & Steamed Fried EggsMinced cabbage with vegetables for color topped with egg microwaved to steamed perfection. Mix the soft egg and vegetables when eating.Cabbage, Carrots, green peppers, etc, Egg, Salt and pepper
- Grandma's Abekawa Mochi - Mochi Rice Cakes with KinakoMy grandma used to make this snack for me. The crispy grilled mochi and the nutty fragrant kinako (roasted soy flour) are so delicious together.Mochi (rice cakes), Kinako, Sugar, Salt
- Fried Egg For One (Made in a Microwave with No Oil)Just pop the egg in the microwave! How would you like a fried egg prepared with no oil? Just stay in front of the microwave and listen for the sound that indicates the egg is done!Egg, Water, Salt and pepper