16 recipes by Ｒｅｃｏｔｙ
- Mini Anpan with Hand-Kneaded Classic Bread DoughMini, cute petite anpan. A big hit with the kiddies! Very popular as a gift too Baked using my classic bread dough.For the technique to make the bread dough, please refer to "Versatile Standard Bread Dough", Strong (bread) flour, Skim milk powder, Salt, Raw cane...
- Hand Kneaded and Very Useful Standard BreadThis dough has little butter and sweetness so you do not have to change the recipe depending on the kind of bread you are making. It goes well with both savory and sweet bread recipes.Bread flour, Skim milk powder, Salt, Raw sugar (or caster sugar or light brown sugar), Egg, Water: Use lukewarm water during winter, Dry yeast
- Fluffy and Crisp Whole Wheat Rum Raisin BreadYou'll get hooked on the lightly sweetened and delicate fragrance of the rum raisins. It's great as a snack and goes well with wine. This is a thin loaf, but feel free to make rolls, too.Bread (strong) flour, Whole wheat flour (can be replaced with strong bread flour), Salt, Skim milk powder, Egg, Lukewarm water, Dry yeast
- Reco's Family's Favorite Fluffy and Crisp Whole Grain LoafEven after a few days this whole grain bread keeps fluffy. After many trials I finally found this recipe.Strong bread flour, Whole grain flour (or bread flour), Salt, Skim milk powder, One whole egg + lukewarm water, Dry yeast, Condensed milk
- Creme de Marron Pie with Chestnuts Simmered in Inner Skins and Cream CheeseBlend creme de marron made of chestnuts simmered in inner skins with cream cheese to create a gentle sweetness. This pie is easy to make with frozen puff pastry. Shape the pie as you'd like.Chestnuts simmered in inner skins (2L size) or candied chestnuts, Creme de Marron made with chestnuts simmered in inner skins. Can be substituted w...
- Thick & Rich Kabocha Squash Baked PuddingDelicious and simple, anyone can make it. kabocha squash pudding with a maple flavor. It's very creamy!Kabocha squash (peeled, steamed), Light brown sugar (other sugars are also OK), Maple syrup (other syrups are also OK), Eggs, Heavy cream, Milk
- Yuzu Curd Made of Yuzu Tea Base (Use as a Spread)This is higher in calories than jam, but maybe you can count on the healthy benefits of yuzu (encourages digestion, lowers cholesterol, increases circulation, etc.) to cancel them out.Yuzu tea base, (See my yuzu tea base recipe:), Egg yolks, Maple syrup (or honey, or you can leave both out), Unsalted butter, Yellow (ripe) yuzu
- Don't Let Them Roll Away! Rolly Taro in Sesame and Miso SauceThese "rolly taro" are like a hybrid of miso dengaku and stewed taro. There is no need to stew these for a long time. They also taste great in lunch boxes!Taro root (or nagaimo), Water, Dashi stock granules, Sake, Sugar, Mirin, Blended miso