7 recipes by 美しきロクサーヌ
- Vegetarian SandwichThis sandwich does not have any processed meat in it! It's a veggie-only sandwich.Sliced sandwich bread, Sliced onion, Sliced tomato, Mayonnaise, Salt, Pepper
- Basic Pasta alle VongoleI've uploading several recipes that anyone can make successfully. This is a Neapolitan-style pasta dish with tomatoes.Asari or Manila clams in their shells, de-sanded and washed, Tomato (cherry or small regular), Extra virgin or pure olive oil, Finely chopped garli...
- Lettuce-Packed SandwichJust wrap it up in saran wrap and press down!8 to 10 slice per loaf sandwich bread, Lettuce, Ham or grilled bacon, Egg, Mayonnaise, Salt, Pepper
- Mackerel Simmered in Sesame seeds and MisoA variation on common mackerel simmered in miso. The broth itself is enough to whet your appetite!Mackerel, Miso, Soy sauce, Sake, Mirin, Sugar, Ground sesame seeds
- Broccoli Stem NamulA quick little something to make when you need one more dish to put on the table.Broccoli stems, Carrot, Ground sesame seeds, Shio-konbu, Grated garlic, Sesame oil
- Egg Sandwiches Made The Night Before The Sports FestivalNo need to wake up early! These sandwiches are made the night before but still soft and fluffy. You can eat them with dirty hands, so I recommend them for sports festival day as well as picnics.Sliced sandwich bread, Boiled eggs, Mayonnaise, Butter, Plastic wrap, Ties for the wrap (braid or ribbons)
- Amazing Tarako Udon (Udon Noodles with Salt-Cured Cod Roe)Super-easy, and perfect for lunch on your own!Cooked udon noodles, Tarako (salt-cured pollack or cod roe), Mentsuyu, Butter, Nori seaweed or shio-konbu