6 recipes by chokomi513
- Chewy Western-Style DorayakiWith just one bite of these chewy handmade dorayaki you'll be left craving more. I recommend filling them with Western-style cream.Egg, Sugar, A Shiratamako , A. Water, B Cake flour, B Baking powder, Vegetable oil
- Naturally-Sweet Sweet Potato "Goldies"You'll get golden-yellow brownie cakes when you mix sweet potatoes and white chocolate.A. Butter, Sugar, Egg, Cake flour, Baking powder, A. Milk, Nuts (optional)
- Bacon and Mushroom Curry Cream PenneYou can make this easily in just one pan. The umami of the bacon and mushrooms fit so well with the curry flavored cream sauce.Penne, Oyster mushrooms (or king oyster or some other mushrooms of your choice), Bacon, Broccoli (or spinach or some other green vegetable), Olive ...
- Potato Parmesan BallsRound and cute cheese seasoned potato balls. Great as a bento item!Potatoes, Salt, Pepper, Butter, Grated Parmesan cheese, Parsley (optional)
- Macaroni Salad With Tomato Cream SauceI used cream cheese instead of mayonnaise to reduce the calories and for a different, richly flavored macaroni salad.Tomato (or canned tomato), If using canned tomatoes, Cream cheese, Soup stock granules, Sugar, Macaroni, Cucumber
- Rich Kabocha Squash SaladA rich tasting salad with mayonnaise and cheese. It uses simple ingredients, but it's really filling.Kabocha squash (fresh or frozen), Cucumber, Dry pack canned mixed beans, Boiled egg, Mayonnaise, Shredded cheese (or sliced cheese), Salt