6 recipes by MyT09
- Quick and Simple Microwave Mochi GratinA gratin-style dish with mochi that can be made quickly in the microwave. Great for a single serving of lunch.Cut mochi, Onion, Bacon, Soy sauce, Black pepper, Easy melting cheese
- Glossy Ketchup Chicken Tenders for BentoFlavored with sweet, mild ketchup. Try this in bento. it's glossy and colorfulChicken tenders, Ketchup, Mirin, Sugar, Cooking sake, Flour, Salt and pepper
- Deviled Eggs for your Bento.This recipe transforms boiled eggs into beautiful jewelry boxes that make great additions to bento boxes or side dishes.Egg, Cucumber, Red, yellow or orange bell pepper, Mayonnaise
- Mild Dry Curry with Chunky VegetablesYou can make this using one frying pan . This is a simple dry curry with lots of vegetables.Onion (large), Carrot (medium), Eggplant (medium), Kabocha Squash (medium), Mixed ground meat (or ground pork/chicken), Diced tomatoes (1/2 can), R...
- Salmon Meunière with a Simple and Colorful Vegetable SauceYou make the vegetable sauce while the salmon is cooking by just adding vegetables together, and put them on top of the salmon. This is a simple and colorful dish.Raw salmon, Plain flour, Butter, Soy sauce, Mayonnaise, Cucumber
- Lettuce and Nori Seaweed Salad with Mentsuyu Sauce and MayonnaiseYou can eat a lot of lettuce in this salad. It goes well with a Japanese-style or Western-style cuisine.Lettuce (loose leaf), Flavored nori seaweed, Mentsuyu (3x concentrated), Mayonnaise