7 recipes by chima＠
- Very Handy ☆ Garlic Soy SauceYou can use this sauce as yakiniku sauce or salad dressing. Moreover, you can season fried rice or stir-fry dishes with this garlic soy sauce. You can use the marinated garlic for cooking as well, ...Soy sauce, Garlic, Bay leaf, Red chili pepper
- Basil ButterSpread this butter on slices of baguettes, or serve it as a topping for steaks or spaghetti... This butter is quite versatile.Butter, Basil, Garlic, Fresh parsley, Onion, Lemon juice, Salt, pepper
- Beef Steak with Lots of VeggiesEven inexpensive meat can become tender and moist. Why don't you enjoy beef steak with lots of stir-fried veggies?Beef steak (thigh, loin, or rump), Vegetables (onion, green bell peppers, carrots, garlic, etc.), Basil butter (Recipe ID: 1060447), Salt and peppe...
- Chinese Cabbage & Bok Choy Salted Pork Belly in SauceEat plenty of leafy vegetables in this refreshing salty sauce.Thinly sliced pork belly, Chinese cabbage, Bok choy, Garlic, Salt and pepper, Chicken stock granules
- Mackerel Simmered In MisoThis really wakes up your appetite and makes you eat more rice! The rich miso flavor is irresistible.Mackerel filets, Ginger, Kombu, Water, Sake, Sugar
- Pan Fried Miso PorkThis is very well seasoned and goes well with rice. Great for bentos too.Pork (pork roast or loin, sliced for making ginger porki), Miso, Cooking sake, Soy sauce, Honey
- Pork and Tofu Rolls Topped with Mushroom SauceWrap the tofu with sliced pork belly to give it more volume! Delicious and healthy along with mushroom sauce!Firm tofu, Thinly sliced pork belly, Shimeji mushrooms, Flour, Vegetable oil, Water