7 recipes by カヌレ３１４
- Jumbo Pan-Fried Shumai (A Lazy Dish)These pan-fried shumai are cooked in the frying pan just like hamburgers.Onions (minced), Ground pork, Katakuriko, Shumai skins, Sake, Soy sauce, Sugar
- Tandoori-style Grilled Chicken WingsThis dish is so simple because all you have to do is marinate the chicken with the seasoning and then bake them. The curry flavor will stimulate your appetite.Chicken wings (Wing tips, mid section, or thigh meat), Ketchup, Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce, Soy sauce, Curry powder, Oyster sauce, Grated ...
- Spicy Curry Fried Chicken WingsThese fried chicken wings are great for kids or just as a snack! They've become a habit since they're so delicious.Chicken wings (wings, thighs or drumettes), Ketchup, Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce, Curry powder, Oyster sauce, Soy sauce, Pepper
- Easy Paella on an Electric GriddleThis is a super quick paella using ingredients that are easy to obtain. It's good for parties, too.White rice, Water, Consommé soup stock, Saffron, Olive oil, Asari (Manila clams)
- Our Family Recipe For Pacific Saury KabayakiOur family's kabayaki sauce uses this ratio. 1 fish per person is never enough! I always make extra.Pacific saury, Flour, Soy sauce, Mirin, Sugar, Sake, Water
- Easy Prep Eggplant and Deep-Fried Tofu Stir-Fry with Sesame and MisoEggplants topped with a rich miso and sesame seed sauce. A tasty dish that's great served either chilled or hot.Eggplants (medium), Atsuage, Shiso leaves, Dashi stock, Sugar, Miso, White sesame seed paste
- Sukiyaki-style Stewed Ground Meat and TofuSukiyaki-style tofu and ground meat is the perfect match for rice.Tofu (firm), Ground beef, Chinese chives, Water, Soy sauce, Mirin, Sugar (light brown sugar)