5 recipes by amamitu
- Egg-Free, Quick-Bake Rice Flour Bread in a Bread MachineWith a nice golden brown crust and a fluffy inside. This bread is fluffy even the following day. Enjoy this sweet and delicious bread!!Bread (strong) flour, Rice flour, Sugar (caster sugar), Unsalted butter or margarine, Salt, Skim milk powder, Water
- Easy "Agedashi" Tofu with AtsuageYou don't have to fry the tofu. Instead of agedashi, I used the kind of tofu that's already fried to make it quick and easy.Atsuage, Water, Mentsuyu, Mirin, Katakuriko dissolved in water, Oil
- Easy Whole Kiwi Jello using KantenEach serving has one whole kiwi fruit, so it really fills you up. This is a healthy dessert item since it's made with agar (kanten).Kiwi, Kanten (powdered), Water, Sugar
- Fluffy Light OkonomiyakiDon't ever press down on the okonomiyaki with your spatula. I added instructions for how to make the pattern with the sauces.Okonomiyaki flour, Silken tofu, Yamaimo yam, Water, Mentsuyu (optional), Eggs, Thinly sliced pork belly (sliced for okonomiyaki)
- Sweet Potato GhostsLine 'em up! Eat these butter-free mildly sweet ghosts before they float away.Sweet potato, Granulated sugar, Milk, Powdered milk (the type used for coffee), Confectionery chocolate chips (for decoration), Egg yolk (for the g...