15 recipes by kajinのだんな
- Steamed Chinese Pearl MeatballsAuthentic Chinese dishes other than gyoza or shumai dumplings can be made easily. This gentle flavored dim sum item is made by coating meatballs in mochi sticky rice.Ground pork, Bamboo shoot (boiled), Ginger, Egg white, Shaoxing wine※ or sake, Chicken stock granules, Salt and pepper
- Hong Kong-Style Authentic Chinese Century Egg & Pork Rice PorridgeThis is traditional Hong Kong-style rice porridge. Looks pretty good, right? If you like century eggs then this is the dish for you!Uncooked white rice (or cooked white rice), Century egg, Pork (offcuts), Plain flour, Ginger (finely chopped), Chinese chicken stock powder, Sesame...
- Chinese-Style Steamed Flounder with Plenty of Onions (Scallion Turbot)Flounder is a high-class meal, also loved in Chinese cooking. The onion steamed fish is particularly superb. Definitely give this authentic flavor a try.Flounder, Julienned ginger, Thin green onions or scallions, Cilantro, Sesame oil, Doubanjiang, Shaoxing wine (if you don't have, Japanese sake is OK)
- Yokohama Chinatown's Yu Lin ChiThis authentic but simple Chinese deep fried chicken with sweet and sour sauce is made by only using the oven. It has a really nice flavor.Chicken, 1. Soy sauce, 1. Ginger (grated), 1. Garlic (grated), Shredded leek (white part only), 2. Soy sauce, 2. Ginger (grated)
- China Town-Style Guangzhou Yu Lin Chi ChickenThis is a flavoursome Yu Lin Chi using homemade peanut oil!Chicken, Peanuts (or peanut butter), Soy sauce, The juice from grated ginger, Sake (or Shaoxing wine), ①Soy sauce, ①Vinegar (or black vinegar)
- Chinese-Style Spicy EdamameThis is a side dish that you can get in Chinatown. It's great with beer. It's easy to make but delicious.Edamame, Salt, Soy sauce, Doubanjiang, Garlic (grated), Ginger (grated), Japanese leek (minced)
- Drunken Chicken with Shaoxing WineThis chicken is immersed in plenty of Shaoxing wine until it's "drunk." It's delicious.Young chicken, thigh, Japanese leeks (leftover scraps are fine), Ginger (skin scraps are fine), Shaoxing wine (or baiju), Star anise, Cinnamon powd...
- Hong Kong Spicy Chicken and Burdock Root Stir-FryThis is a variation of a very popular dish served at "Bei Fung Tong," a restaurant in Hong Kong. The seasonings make it highly fragrant, and the panko goes very well with the deep-fried chicken.Chicken (young chicken), Burdock roots, Garlic, Panko, Vegetable oil, Red chili pepper, Ginger, finely chopped