6 recipes by iam樹
- 2-Minute Apple Custard in the MicrowaveThis is a quick dessert to have with your coffee right away when you crave something sweet, but you're feeling too lazy to go out for shopping or can't even wait to finish baking something in the o...Apple, Egg yolk, Milk, Sugar, Vanilla extract, Brandy, Cake flour
- Crumbly Fried Rice 5 Minutes in the MicrowaveThis is a really rough fried rice dish, but it's surprisingly crumbly This makes a great lunch for 1 when you're running low on time.Cooked white rice, Egg, Vegetable oil, Chicken soup stock granules, Soy sauce, Your choice of fillings (I used 2 slices of ham and some spring onio...
- Pork Chop-Style Rolled Pork and EggplantThese pork-wrapped eggplants will fill you up! This is a quick, simmered pork chop-style dish!Eggplants small Japanese type, Thinly sliced pork belly, Onion ( small ), Shimeji mushrooms, Water, Ketchup, Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- Pork Belly, Chinese Chives, and Bean Sprouts with SauceWhen I was stir-frying some bean sprouts, they released a lot of moisture, so I thickened the stir-fry with starch.Thinly sliced pork belly, Carrot, Shiitake Mushrooms (shimeji, wood ear, etc.), Bean sprouts, Chinese chives, Ginger (minced), Water
- Sake Steamed Cabbage & Salt-Rubbed ChickenLots of cabbage steamed and simmered in its own juices, with a sprinkling of sake. Just throw in the ingredients and leave it up to the pot! Simple and delicious.Chicken thigh, Salt, Cabbage, Sake, Ginger (julienned), Garlic (thinly sliced), Coarsely ground black pepper
- Miso-Sake Steamed Cabbage & Chicken DrumettesThis is my 2nd delicious and easy sake steamed dish! The warm drumettes fall apart and the garlic miso flavor is delicious.Chicken drumettes - the first (thickest) joint of a chicken wing, Cabbage (roughly chopped) (or Chinese cabbage), Japanese leek (minced), Ginger (m...