7 recipes by まあくんのおくさん
- Diet Meal Tofu & Bean Sprout SoupThis is easy to season and quick to make. Eating a generous amount of bean sprouts and tofu will fill you up and leave you feeling satisfied.Tofu, Bean sprouts, Wakame seaweed, Green onions or scallions, Water, Dashi stock granules, Mirin
- Hippo Bread RollThe nose on this bread roll has a big impact. It looks like this hippo is breathing pretty hard from his nostrils, but doesn't he grab your heart, too?Bread dough of your choice (I prefer Recipe ID: 1205099), Chocolate chips, Apollo (cone-shaped chocolate candies)
- Hot Tofu with Umeboshi, Ginger and CheeseUmeboshi and ginger will warm up your body, and adding cheese will add even more flavor. If you like all three, please give it a try! This tofu dish is healthy and fills you up too.Tofu, Grated ginger, Umeboshi, Mentsuyu (2x concentrate), Sliced cheese (non-melting type), Nori seaweed, bonito flakes, onion, etc.
- When You Need Just a Little Crepe BatterYou can make 4 crepes out of this recipe in a medium-sized frying pan. This is a simple recipe tailored to those that don't need to make too many crepes. No need for butter either.Egg, Sugar, Milk, Cake flour, Vegetable oil
- My Daughter's Favorite Cream BunsUsing just an egg, the dough will puff up nicely. Custard cream filling has a good flavour of rum and is not so sweet, and you can make cream in a microwave.Bread (strong) flour, Cake flour, Dry yeast, Sugar, Salt, Egg (Large), Milk
- When You Just Need a Little Pastry CreamThis make one large ramekin worth of pastry cream (custard). How about using it on bread, in cream puffs, or on crepes? It's made in the microwave.Egg, Cake flour, Sugar, Milk, Vanilla oil (or vanilla essence), Butter, Condensed milk (optional)
- Nameko Mushroom and Cheese on Warm TofuThe bit of spiciness and the rich taste of the cheese, combined with the silky texture of the nameko mushrooms, makes this a delicious warm tofu dish. It's healthy yet filling. Great for dieting.Tofu, Nameko mushrooms (use the unseasoned variety), Sliced cheese (non-melting type), Chicken soup stock granules, Soy sauce, Sugar, Doubanjiang