23 recipes by Nekozame
- Easy and Quick TartThis is a butterless tart made with pancake mix. The custard cream filling is also easily made with whole eggs in the microwave.Pancake mix, Vegetable oil or olive oil, Milk or soy milk, Salt, Cake flour
- Easy All-Purpose Custard Cream in the MicrowaveWhole eggs are used in this custard cream. Just microwave, mix and repeat until it reaches the consistency you like. You can make this with soy milk instead of milk too.Cake flour, Sugar, Eggs, Milk or soy milk, Vanilla extract, You could halve the recipe
- Okara Cookies Made With Pancake MixHere's the ratio - Okara : pancake mix : Butter = 2 : 2 : 1 This second recipe dry roasts the okara for 10 minutes in a frying pan.Fresh okara, Pancake mix, Butter or margarine
- Okara Cookies Made with Pancake MixThe ratio of okara:pancake mix:butter is 2:2:1 This recipe is the third in a series of three: Here, I dried fresh okara in 10 minutes using a microwave, resulting in very crunchy cookies.Fresh okara, Pancake mix, Butter or margarine
- Soup Pasta Made With One Frying PanNo need for a pot to boil the pasta! So good you'll want to drink all of the soup. You can use any ingredients you have on hand.Butter (tube butter is OK), Grated garlic (tubed garlic is ok), Half sliced bacon (or ham, sausage), Onion, Shimeji mushrooms (or any other mushroo...
- Popeye Pasta - Made in One Frying PanThis simple pasta has no need for a separate pot to boil the pasta or a colander to drain. It's also simple because all you have to do is microwave the fluffy omelette topping.Pasta, Water, Chicken soup stock granules, Olive oil, Garlic (grated tube type is fine), Wiener sausages (or bacon), Spinach
- Tarako (Salted Cod Roe) Pasta Cooked in Just One Frying PanThis easy pasta dish is made in a single frying pan, so you don't need a pot for boiling or a strainer. It's made with yogurt so it's healthy.Spaghetti, Water, Olive oil, Salt, Raw tarako, Greek yogurt (or unsweetened yogurt), Lemon juice
- Chewy Rice Flour Crepes in the MicrowaveThere's no butter, margarine, or oil. Make soft and chewy crepe in the microwave.Joshinko, Milk, Egg, Sugar, Heavy cream, chocolate, fruit, red bean paste, etc.