5 recipes by nahotamama
- Baked Potatoes with your Microwave and Toaster OvenTaking 50 minutes to make a baked potato in the oven can be a pain, but you can make one with 8 minutes in the microwave plus 5 minutes in the toaster oven. Time it so that these baked potatoes to ...Smallish potatoes, Butter or margarine, Aluminum foil (enough to wrap the potatoes)
- Colorful 10-Minute Vegetables Glacés in the MicrowaveYou can make easy 3-color glazed vegetable side dish in the microwave!! During that time, be sure to make a delicious main dish.Carrot, Corn kernels (canned or frozen), Green beans (frozen is fine), Butter (or margarine), Hot water, cold water, or corn juice, Sugar, Soup sto...
- Iced Coffee at HomeHave you ever tried cold-brew coffee? It's refreshingly delicious and very easy to make.Regular coffee for cold-brew, Large empty tea bags, Water, 1 liter container, 1 single-serve pack of coffee
- Vitalizing Carrot JamStart your day with vitalizing orange.Carrot, Soft light brown sugar, Lemon juice, Water
- Our Simple Pan-Fried Ginger PorkThis is a simple pan-fried ginger pork. Just sear in the sauce to make an easy and delicious dish. Eat with cabbage, if you like.Thinly sliced pork or pork cut for ginger pork, Ginger (or tubed ginger), Soy sauce, Mirin, Sesame oil, Roasted sesame seeds, Vegetable oil