7 recipes by らどりん
- A Brazilian Dish, Bobó de CamarãoThis is an iconic dish from the Bahia region of Brazil. This super-easy and delicious shrimp dish is flavored with coconut milk and made with potato cream.Onions, Ripe tomatoes, Green bell pepper, Finely chopped cilantro, Mandioca potatoes or cassava roots (can be substituted with potatoes instead, re...
- How to Cook Long Grain Rice - Brazilian-Style!Non-sticky, long-grain rice goes better with foreign stewed dishes than Japanese rice!Long grain rice, Garlic, Olive oil, Bay leaf, Salt, Water
- Brazilian Tapioca CrepesThis is a Brazilian snack! It's a crepe made from tapioca flour, kind of like a pancake, or maybe a really thin, spread out mochi!Tapioca flour, Water
- Quick! Easy! Foolproof! How to Toast and Peel TomatoesThe easiest way to quickly peel off tomato skins!Tomatoes
- Homemade Okara and Soy MilkIf you're living outside Japan, you may find tofu for sale but you certainly can't find fresh okara. It's super easy to make if you have dried soy beans, so give it a try!Soybeans, Water (to soak soybeans), Water (to boil the concentrated soy milk paste), Cheese cloth to strain soybean puree
- Homemade Tofu (Recipe No. 4 for People Living Abroad)A great recipe for the people who can't obtain proper tofu from stores in their area. It doesn't look the best, but it'll taste pretty much like Japanese tofu!Pure soy milk, Liquid nigari, Water
- Kuromitsu [Recipe No. 6 for Japanese Expats]When making caramel sauce with brown cane sugar, I created kuro-mitsu! You can make tasty anmitsu abroad (sweetened adzuki bean and fruits with kuromitsu).Unrefined brown cane sugar, Hot water