85 recipes by putimiko
- Herb and Cheese Garlic ShrimpThese are flavored very simply, but they're finger-licking good! The fresh fragrance of the herbs combined with the rich taste of cheese is wonderful. Try serving these as an appetizer to guests.Shrimp, Sliced cheese singles (non-melting type), Thyme (rosemary, oregano, basil etc. are fine too), Garlic (grated), White wine (or sake), Plain ...
- Sausage Bread with BasilThese crusty rolls wrap up sausage wieners, and dried basil is kneaded into the dough. All you need to do to get their unique shape is to slice in a couple knotches into the dough and twist.Refer to the basic dough Recipe ID: 1326479, Wiener sausages, Dried basil leaves, Black pepper, parmesan cheese, melting type cheese, etc.
- Cubed Steak Style Meat with Garlic Shiso Miso SauceCook up a steak quickly with a sauce that matches well with all kinds of meat. Even on a hot day, the garlic miso and the fragrance of the shiso leaves will whet your appetite.Pork, chicken, beef etc. (meat that's cut thickly) - I used pork roast this time, Katakuriko, Miso, Mirin, Cooking sake, Sugar, Soy sauce
- Thinly Sliced Pork & Mango Sauce with RiceThis dish is easy to make and uses inexpensive canned mango. The pork is tender and fruity.Thinly sliced pork, Onion, Shimeji mushrooms, Garlic, White wine (or sake), White flour, Water
- Double Curry Wiener Sausage Bread with French Bread DoughThe combination of wiener sausage and curry is so delicious. This French bread dough has a little curry powder, and it's not so hard.All-Purpose flour or bread flour, Water + milk, Unsalted butter, Sugar, Natural Salt, Dry yeast, Curry powder
- Lys d'Or Pain de CampagneThis super simple pain de campagne made with all-purpose flour never gets old. (You can also make it with dry yeast.)Lys d'Or Flour (or all-purpose flour), Water, Hoshino Natural Leaven Starter Recipe ID: 1816764, Natural salt, Malt powder (optional)
- Easy & Healthy Pea Sprouts & Cellophane Noodles with EggThis is healthy, quick and full of volume. It has plenty of nutrition and is great for dieters.Pea sprouts, Cellophane noodles (dried), Eggs, Chicken stock powder, Canned tuna, Bacon, Water
- A Stamina-boosting Cucumber Salad with PorkThis is good for low-car diet. It is very satisfying even with a little meat. Wakame seaweed is filling + chilli and ginger are good for digestion. Garlic is stamina-boosting.Cucumbers, Thinly sliced pork (any cut of your choice such as leg or belly or bacon too.), Wakame seaweed (dried or fresh), Sesame oil, Garlic, gin...