7 recipes by ぷのぷの
- Microwaved Bread Pudding for OneMix, heat, and leave the rest in the microwave. This is the perfect fix for when you're overcome with the need to eat something.Egg, Sugar, Milk, Bread of your choice, Honey or jam, etc.
- Simple Avocado, Tuna & Cheese PastaThis is a simple, extremely satisfying, avocado sauce that doesn't require any heat.Avocado, Canned tuna, Grated cheese, Olive oil, Salt and coarsely ground pepper, Pasta, Lemon (optional)
- Avocado and Mushroom Cream PastaA heavy cream-free and butter-free avocado cream pasta. The soy sauce gives it a nice finishing touch.Avocado, Mushrooms, Bacon, Onion, Olive oil, White flour, Milk
- Thick, Spicy Pork Teriyaki and RiceI made this on a day that I had a craving for pork. The sweet and spicy combination of the pork belly and the gochujang paste really whets the appetite.Pork belly (block), Soy sauce, Honey, Gochujang, Sake, Garlic, Rice
- Pork Belly Simmered in KetchupSimmer rich pork belly in sweet-sour ketchup sauce. It's delicious in a different way from the usual simmered pork belly. It goes perfectly with white rice!Pork belly (block), Salt, Ketchup, Sake, Sugar, Soy sauce
- Easy Creamy Croque Monsieur-style ToastThe creamy sauce that comes flowing out under the cheese is irresistable.Bread of your choice, Ham, Melting type cheese, Butter, Flour, Milk
- Sweetly Aromatic Sweet Potatoes Stewed in Sesame MisoThe combination of miso and sesame is aromatic. A tasty simple stewed item that works either as a side dish or a snack.Japanese sweet potato, Sesame oil (or vegetable oil), Water, Bonito dashi stock, Sugar, Miso, Toasted sesame seeds (white)