6 recipes by esu♪
- Chocolate Roll Cake with Pink Raspberry CreamThis is a chocolate roll cake. I made it a pink raspberry cream for Valentine's Day♪Egg yolks, Egg whites, Granulated sugar, Cake flour, Cocoa powder, Butter (melted over a bain-marie)
- Sesame Cheese BagelsThese have crispy cheese inside of a chewy dough. Sesame and cheese are really tasty together. I recommend these for those of you who are hesitant to bake something with a shiny glaze.Strong (bread) flour, Toasted sesame seeds, Ground sesame seeds, Instant Dry Yeast, Raw cane sugar, Salt, Lukewarm water
- Tofu and Cheese, Two Kinds of Chewy Pão de QueijoAll the moisture in these rolls comes from tofu! Try some chewy cheese pão de queijo. They'll stay fluffy and chewy even through the following day.Shiratamako, Silken tofu (no need to drain), Grated cheese, Salt, Vegetable oil, Egg yolk (optional), Black sesame seeds
- Corn BagelsCorn meal bagels.Bread (strong) flour, Corn grits (or corn meal), Instant dry yeast, Raw cane sugar, Salt, Lukewarm water, Sugar (for kettle boiling)
- Pretty Heart-Shaped Roll CakeThis is a heart-shaped roll cake. ♪ It makes a pretty heart once it's finished. Make it on a special day for a special person.30 x 30 cm baked cake (Recipe ID: 730822), Heavy cream, Granulated sugar, Frozen raspberries
- Stew with Plenty of Napa CabbageThis stew is made with just the water content of the vegetables and milk with no extra water added. Even a large napa cabbage will be consumed in no time!Napa cabbage (Slice the core and roughly chop the leaves), Onions (sliced), Carrots (cut into bite sized chunks), Meat (chicken wings or thighs), M...