5 recipes by ともんちっち
- Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls with Peanut SauceI tried recreating the delicious fresh spring rolls I had at a food stall in Vietnam The tasty peanut sauce is addictive.Fresh spring roll wrappers, Cellophane noodles (dried), Green salad leaves (such as lettuce), Shiso leaves, Chinese chives, Parboiled chicken or po...
- Vietnamese-style NamasuHere are some shredded vegetables that have been vinegared to resemble a Vietnamese topping This is a salad-like accent that you can use in sandwiches. It's addictive.Daikon radish, Carrot, Garlic, Red chili pepper, Sugar, Vinegar, Fish sauce
- How to Brew Green TeaWhen I learned how to brew tea properly at the restaurant where I work, it was a revelation!!Green tea leaves, Hot water, 2 tea pots (or 1 tea pot and a large cup)
- A Delicious Way to Steam CouscousThis is just something I put together. I think this is a really good way to cook up couscous.Couscous, Hot water, Olive oil, Salt, Butter (optional)
- Easy on the Stomach! Soy Milk Hot Pot for a Late Night DinnerIf your husband comes home late at night, make this soy milk hot pot that's easy on the stomach. It's mildly flavored and will warm your body and heart!Chinese cabbage, Green onion or scallion, Thinly sliced pork belly, Mushrooms, Water, Sake, Mirin