11 recipes by ☆まめまめ☆
- Rolled and Cut Cinnamon RollsI want to make my daily bread quickly. So I cut out the bench time and it still plumped up nicely like this. It's delicious!Strong (bread) flour, Dry yeast, Sugar, Salt, Medium egg, Milk, Unsalted butter
- Easy! Delicious! Beef Shigure-ni (Sweet-Savory Simmered Beef)I used 600 g of beef. Even if I make tons, this shigure-ni (simmered beef dish) disappears in no time. It's a really popular dish.Thinly sliced beef, Ginger (julienne), Soy sauce, Sugar, Mirin, Dashi stock (concentrate is better)
- Meat Miso - Even Kids Love This!This is a dip-like sauce or condiment that you'll want to keep in stock. Great with rice, noodles, or vegetables. It's so convenient.Ground pork, Sugar, Sake, Miso (We use Hatcho miso), Ginger, finely chopped, Soy sauce
- Delicious Mackerel and Deep Fried Tofu with a Thick and Sweet Vinegar SauceIt looks a little plain with just the mackerel so I used some colorful vegetables and a thick sauce to make it look more gorgeous! And it's so good! You won't be able to resist.Mackerel (boneless filet with skin), Atsuage, Red paprika (cut it into about 1 cm wide), Green bell pepper (cut it into about 1 cm wide), Very thin...
- Lightly Flavored Sweet & Savory Simmered Soy BeansYou can use store-bought pre-steamed or boiled soy boiled if you want.Steamed soy beans, Kombu (used once to make dashi stock), Sugar, Soy sauce, Water
- Mackerel Simmered with GingerI think this is the easiest way to simmer mackerel. As long as you don't mess up the ingredient amounts, it's easy and delicious.Mackerel filets, Ginger, Water, Sake, Soy sauce, Mirin
- A Great Summertime Dish! Speedy Marinated BeefThis goes well with bread or rice! It's delicious even with this simple seasoning! I's a big hit in our house!Thinly sliced beef, Onion (thinly sliced), Parsley (chopped), Japanese Worcestershire sauce, Tomato ketchup, Soy sauce
- Easy Homemade Yakibuta - Roast PorkThis is so delicious you could give it as a gift! If you don't like star anise, you can leave it out.Pork shoulder meat (or thigh), Japanese leek (5 cm), Ginger, garlic (both thinly sliced), Soy sauce, Sugar (coarse sugar will make the meat shiny),...