35 recipes by pegupepepe
- Delicious Oysters with Chili Pepper Sauce in Under 5 MinutesYou will gulp down these plump and slippery oysters. After combining them with the sauce, you'll gobble them up in one bite. They are just like fresh liver sashimi. They go great with beer!Sashimi grade oysters, Green onions (finely chopped), White part of a Japanese leek, Ginger (grated), Garlic, Toasted sesame seeds, Korean chili pe...
- Done in Less Than 5 Minutes - Gizzards with Scallion OilCrunchy! Spicy! Ohhh, it's delicious! It's so quick to make that you'll laugh about it! This is great for those who like the smell and taste.Gizzards, White part of a Japanese leek, Salt, Sesame oil, Local shichimi chili pepper powder (black chili pepper) This is important
- Tarako Muchim in 5 MinutesTry this Korean side dish with tarako over piping hot fresh rice. It is sooooo yummy! It's versatile, too.Tarako, mentaiko, or spicy mentaiko, Japanese leek, Toasted sesame seeds, Korean chili pepper, coarsely ground, Green onion (finely sliced)
- Very Tasty Natto Oyaki (Vegetable Fritters)It takes only 5 minutes or less to prepare and serve these oyaki. You jsut need to grate potatoes, mix the ingredients, and fry! Tasty!Potatoes, Natto, Japanese leek and green onion, Nori seaweed, Plain flour, Usukuchi soy sauce
- Korean "Red Braised Tofu and Scallion." How Does Cheap, Delicious, and Fast Sound to You?Try eating it steaming hot once! Jiggly and crunchy! The sweet aroma and the spiciness of the Korean red chili pepper is unbelievable! It's not as spicy as it looks.Silken or soft tofu, Scallions (thick type), Ground meat, Big Japanese leeks coarsely chopped, Finely chopped ginger, Garlic, finely chopped, Dried...
- Toast Sesame SeedsEven if you buy toasted sesame seeds, toast again before use. You'll wonder "Were sesame seeds really this good?" Your cooking will become that much more tasty.Un-peeled sesame seeds, enough to fill a jar, Frying pan, A sealable jar
- Easy and Inexpensive but Yummy Panfried Tofu with GochujangThe tofu in this dish is creamy and silky. It barely takes 10 minutes. It's spicy hot! And sweet and salty. It really whets your appetite. There are just 2 main ingredients.Silken tofu (don't use other), Garnishes such as green onion, Gochujang, Garlic, Soy sauce
- Chicken Gizzards with Cucumber (Namul-style)This is for people who love chicken kidneys! It's easy and yummy. The lemon and sweet-salty-spicy flavors perk you right up. This is quite addictive. Try to keep it from getting too watery.Chicken gizzards (kidneys), Cucumbers (small Japanese type), Japanese leek, Salt, Sake, White pepper, Sesame oil