Winter Melon 12 recipes
- Easy Braised Winter MelonYou just have to cut the ingredients and boil together. The only seasoning used is chicken stock granules and Shirodashi (white soy sauce soup stock). Ginger is the key to this recipe.Winter melon, Chicken stock granules, Water (to cover winter melon), Ginger, Shiro-dashi (white soy sauce soup stock) or Dashi-jyoyu (stock and soy...
- ＊Winter Melon Chicken Soboro Ankake＊This has a really mild flavor, and is simple to make ♪ You can enjoy this chilled as well＊Winter melon, Ground chicken, Dashi stock granules, Sake, Usukuchi soy sauce, Mirin, Katakuriko slurry
- Chinese-Style Winter Melon and Sakura Shrimp Soup Flavored with GingerEnjoy this soup with the highly nutritious water content of winter melon while boosting your metabolism with a touch of ginger.Winter melon, Sakura shrimp, large, Japanese leek, Water, Chinese soup stock, Coarse salt
- Superb Winter Melon and Bacon Potage SoupWinter melon and bacon goes so well together in this superb potage. This is such a great recipe that I almost want to keep it a secret. It's also very easy to make.Winter melon, Onion, Butter, Milk, Heavy cream, Bacon (thinly sliced), Soup stock cubes (consommé)
- Winter Melon & Chicken Simmer, to Enjoy the Taste of ChickenThis simmer gets its light delicious flavor from the chicken broth. My family eats this up to the last drop.Chicken thigh meat, Winter melon, Water, Sake, Mirin, Salt, Dashi soy sauce
- Mildly Flavored Winter Melon SoupA simple soup featuring meltingly soft and flavorful winter melon chunks.Winter melon, Chicken tenders, Water, Chicken soup stock granules, Sake, Usukuchi soy sauce, Mirin
- Simmered Winter Melon, Imitation Crab and OkraThis doesn't include any extra fat or oil. I used the natural richness of okra to create a light but textured sauce with broth that you can drink up. It has a gentle flavor, so enjoy it either warm...Touga (winter melon), Dashi stock, Cooking sake, Mirin, Usukuchi soy sauce, Okra, Imitation crab sticks
- Easy and Super Tasty Pork and Winter Melon Simmered in HoneyThis is really tasty. The only flavorings needed are soy sauce and honey. I may be tooting my own horn, but it's a super delicious dish.Thinly sliced pork belly, Winter melon, Soy sauce (I use usukuchi soy sauce), Honey, Dashi soup stock (dashi powder dissolved in water is fine), Ve...