Umeboshi Flavored Pasta 7 recipes
Umeboshi (pickled ume fruits) are extremely sour and salty, but bring a surprisingly refreshing flavor to your spaghetti dish.
- Silky and Cold Nagaimo and Umeboshi SpaghettiEnjoy pasta with umeboshi, dashi stock, and nagaimo. Get through the summer heat with zest!Spaghetti (preferably capellini), Chicken ham or regular ham, Umeboshi, Nagaimo, Water (or dashi stock), Kombu tea, mirin, usukuchi soy sauce, Gree...
- Hijiki and Umeboshi SpaghettiA refreshing pasta dish that's perfect for summer. You could also serve this chilled.Hijiki, Shiso leaves, Chirimen jako, Umeboshi (Recipe ID: 608314), Vegetable oil, Dashi stock granules, Salt
- How to Make Ume Shiso PastaTasty Japanese style (wafu) pasta with chicken tender, shimeji mushrooms, and umeboshi, garnished with shiso leaves and shredded nori. For the complete recipe: http://www.justonecookbook.com/reci...Spaghetti, Shiso leaves, Garlic, Buna shimeji mushrooms, Umeboshi , Pre-cut chicken tenders, Salt
- Mushroom Soup Pasta with Umeboshi and ButterThis pasta has everything - the richness of butter, the sourness of umeboshi and the umami of shimeji mushrooms.Spaghetti, Shimeji mushrooms, Japanese leek, Butter, Chicken bouillon powder, Mirin, Soy sauce
- Simple Pasta Tossed With Umeboshi and Shio-kombuSimply tossed!! This is a recipe for easy but tasty pasta.Pasta, Umeboshi, Shio-kombu, Soy sauce, Olive oil
- Just Like That Restaurant's: Umeboshi and Chicken Tender Pasta with Kombu SauceThis is my version of a favorite item on the 'Goemon' spaghetti chain's menu. The delicious combination of the umeboshi and kombu with the noodles is refreshing and delicious. Also good chilled in ...Chicken tenders (or breast meat), Japanese leek (or green onion), Umeboshi, Mentsuyu (3x concentrate), Vinegar, Shio-kombu, Dashi stock (or kombu tea)
- Umeboshi and Edamame Pasta SaladI added edamame to my usual umeboshi pasta salad.Spaghetti, Edamame beans (boiled), Umeboshi, White sesame seeds, Sesame oil, Ponzu, Pepper