Udon Salad 7 recipes
- Chilled Tanuki Udon Noodles with Grated Daikon RadishAdd a refreshing taste to chilled takuki udon noodles with grated daikon radish! Use delicious homemade tempura crumbs with dried shrimp! Tanuki udon is a udon dish topped with tempura crumbs. I...Udon noodles (Recipe ID: 822741), Daikon radish (grated), Okra, Cucumber, Kamaboko, Tempura crumbs Recipe ID: 1230862, Wakame seaweed, Japanese lee...
- Caesar Salad UdonI once ate a caesar salad udon at a chain restaurant, and it was really delicious. So, I made my own variation with seafood to make it even more amazing!Udon noodles (Recipe ID: 822741), Shrimp, Squid (I used a variety called Japanese Flying Squid), Green leaves, Carrot, Mixed baby salad leaves, Che...
- Cold Salad-Style Udon Noodles with Tomatoes and Shiso LeavesThis is a recipe for refreshing and delicious cold salad-style udon noodles. The fresh shiso leaves, the sour-sweet tomatoes, and the rich-flavor and crunchiness of the fried onions are addictive.Frozen udon noodles, Tomato, Shiso leaves, Fried onions, 2 x concentrate mentsuyu (use as is)
- Udon Noodle SaladCanned tuna and udon noodles are transformed into a delicious salad with a special sauce.Udon noodles (frozen), Canned tuna, Lettuce, Mayonnaise, Mentsuyu, Ground sesame seeds, Bonito flakes (large flakes)
- Healthy & Satisfying Yakiniku Salad UdonSummer tends to drain you of power, so how about trying a cold, nutrition-packed bukkake udon?Sliced pork, Egg yolk, Tomato, Lettuce, Daikon radish sprouts, Okra, Lemon slice
- Spicy and Delicious Salad Udon NoodlesAn easy dish seasoned with a sweet-spicy sauce that's packed with vegetables.Udon noodles (fresh or dried), Your favorite vegetables, Gochujang, Red chili pepper powder, Sugar, Mirin, Vinegar
- Cool Udon Noodles With Tuna and Grated Daikon RadishSo simple and so good! It's a noodle dish you can slurp up even on the hottest day when you have no appetite.Udon noodles, Canned tuna, Grated daikon radish, Green onions for garnish, Lemon juice, Mentsuyu, Yuzu pepper paste