Tonkotsu Ramen Noodles 8 recipes
Hakata-style ramen from the south involves slowly simmering pork bones (and sometimes heads or other parts) to tease out a milky, thick broth from the marrow. Thin noodles are the traditional choice, but feel free to use whatever noodles you prefer or have on hand.
Preparing tonkotsu pork bone broth from scratch is quite a labor-intensive process, so most home cooks opt for the short-cut method of using soup stock granules and paste. You could mimic the silky smoothness of tonkotsu by adding soy milk to the soup. If you haven't already, definitely give it a try.
- Homemade Champon~ Enjoy Chinese-style Noodles with Pasta AbroadYou can make champon noodles with pasta!! You don't need champon soup base or champon noodles if you have this recipe!Spaghetti, Bicarbonate of soda and salt (for 1L of hot water), Water, Milk, Weipa
- Rich White Chicken Soup for Hakata-style Hot Pots and Chicken RamenYou can enjoy this dense, white rich soup at home. It can be used for ramen as well as for hot pots.Chicken stock, Water, Uncooked white rice, Japanese leek, Ginger, (A recipe using this white soup:), (Another recipe using this white soup:)
- Thick and Rich Miso Tonkotsu (Pork Base) Ramen NoodlesYou can make this thick soup with soy milk as quickly and easily as if it were instant soup. The miso's rich flavor becomes addictive.Soy milk, Water, Chinese Chicken stock powder, Grated garlic, Oyster sauce, Soy sauce
- Cold Tonkotsu Ramen with Dipping SauceYou can make tonkotsu style soup with soy milk. This dish is very easy, just like cooking instant noodles. Great for hot days.Soy milk, Dashi stock, Salt, Chicken stock granules, Oyster sauce, Soy sauce
- Rich & Thick Tonkotsu (Pork Bone) Style RamenJust heat! You can make authentic tasting tonkotsu (pork bone) style soup as quickly as if it were instant soup! In addition, this soup contains soy milk and is gentle and healthy for your body!Soy milk, Water, Salt, Chinese chicken soup stock granules, Grated garlic, Oyster sauce
- Simple Tonkotsu (Pork Bone) Soup Broth for RamenA tonkotsu (pork bone) soup broth that's easy to make at home. Even if you don't have a pork knuckle, you can make a tonkotsu flavored soup with ingredients you have in your refrigerator.Water, Milk, Miso, Chinese soup stock, Weipa
- Spicy Tonkotsu (Pork Base) Ramen with LeeksI made this easy dish with ready-made tonkotsu soy sauce flavored ramen. The sharp leek taste is delicious.The white part of a Japanese leek, Ra-yu, Sesame oil, Tonkotsu soy sauce flavoured ramen (any kind), The soup comes with the noodles, Gochujang
- Really Easy Tonkotsu (Pork Bone) Ramen SoupAn ultra-easy tonkotsu ramen soup that is just as good as authentic tonkotsu ramen.Water, Chicken soup stock powder, Weipa, Miso (white), Mentsuyu (2x concentrate), Soy milk, Dashi stock (granules)