Tonkatsu Sauce 8 recipes
Tonkatsu sauce is that syrupy brown sauce drizzled over tonkatsu. The base is Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, but it can be customized with whatever spices, sweeteners, and savory condiments. The thick and viscous sauce soaks up the panko crust well. It's available in grocery stores, but nothing compares to homemade!
- Mille-Feuille Tonkatsu with Sesame Miso SauceThis is the most popular tonkatsu recipe in my family. You'll gobble the sweet sesame-miso sauce with rice.Thinly sliced pork loin, Salt and pepper, Plain flour, Eggs, Panko, Ground sesame seeds
- Nagoya Specialty Miso Sauce for Deep-Fried CutletsThis is a Nagoya specialty for miso cutlet sauce. It's also convenient to use in various dishes.Hatcho miso, Sugar, Sake, Water, Dashi stock granules
- Sesame Sauce For TonkatsuThe aroma of sesame seeds really match the sauce well and make it very delicious.Tonkatsu, Pork filet cutlets, Toasted white sesame seeds, Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, Japanese mustard
- Tonkatsu Sauce Made from Scratch!!This is real homemade tonkatsu sauce from scratch! It takes some effort, but the result is so worth it! The strained bits can be added to curry or hamburger steaks as a hidden flavor.Sugar, Water, Boiling water, Apple (grated or pureed in a food processor), Carrot (grated or pureed in a food processor), Onion (grated or pureed i...
- How To Make Tonkatsu Sauce OverseasThis is a lifesaver in our household, since we can't buy tonkatsu sauce...Ketchup, Lee & Perrins Worcestershire sauce, Sugar, Water, Lemon juice
- Easy! Tonkatsu Sauce☆I found a tonkatsu sauce recipe in a cooking book, and arranged the ingredient amounts to my taste. Take a little time to make your sauce really tasty. ☆Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, Japanese Worcestershire sauce, Ketchup
- Sesame and Miso Tonkatsu SauceEven my husband, who doesn't like miso cutlets, loves this sauce. Everyday tonkatsu seem to taste more delicious than usual.Miso (I use a cheap miso with dashi from Marukome), Water (plus dashi stock granules if the miso doesn't have dashi in it), Sugar, Mirin, Ground se...
- Easy! Homemade Tonkatsu SauceIsn't it wasteful to buy tonkatsu sauce? I tried making it and it was surprisingly good!Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, Okonomiyaki sauce, Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Sugar, Dashi stock granules, Ground sesame seeds