Tomato Sauce 7 recipes
- Very Useful Tomato SauceI always make a lot of it and store it in small portions in the freezer. it's easy but delicious. It's great as a pizza sauce, for pasta, or as a sauce for a main dish.Canned tomatoes, Olive oil, Garlic, Red chili peppers, Herbs (optional), Salt, Red wine
- Basic Homemade Tomato SauceYou can use this sauce all the time in various dishes It can be stored in the refrigerator! This is a properly made tomato sauce.Whole canned tomatoes, Garlic, Onion, Celery, Olive oil, Salt, Honey
- My Simple Tomato SauceThis is my super easy tomato sauce that I always make a lot of. You can use it for a lot of dishes, so it's versatile and convenient!Canned whole tomatoes, Garlic, grated (or tubed), Olive oil, Salt, Basil (dried), Soup stock cube
- Tomato SauceSimple is the best. This is my own simple and delicious sauce.Olive oil (or vegetable oil), Garlic (minced), Onions (minced), Canned tomatoes (chopped tomatoes), Consomme soup stock cubes, Salt, pepper, nutmeg...
- (All-Purpose Italian) Onion-Based Tomato SauceMy specialty is Italian cuisine, and I'd introduce an authentic (onion-based) tomato sauce recipe. It goes well with pasta, pizza, or tacos.Canned whole tomatoes, Onion, Olive oil, Bay leaf, Salt
- Tomato Sauce : Simply Simmer for a Rich, All-Purpose SauceA rich sauce from simmering tinned tomatoes with olive oil. Made without garlic, why not keep this versatile sauce stocked up so you can use it anytime.Canned tomatoes, Olive oil, (Bay leaf if available)
- Delicious and Multi-Purpose Tomato SauceMake this slowly when you have some time. Put it on bread, use as pasta sauce. The thyme makes it go well with meat or fish!Olive oil, Garlic, Onion, Canned tomatoes, Dried herbs (basil, oregano, thyme), Salt, Black pepper