Tofu & Soy Milk Desserts 203 recipes
Desserts made of tofu and soy milk are perhaps not as strange as you think—they are an excellent source of alternative proteins and nutrients.
- Okara Cookies in a Microwave with Dashida FlavorYou only need fresh okara and Korean dashida. It is very easy to make in a microwave. These cookies taste like Babystar Ramen!Fresh okara, Beef dashida
- Rich Chocolate Brownies Made Using Silken TofuThis is a healthy brownie made using tofu. But it has a rich, decadent aftertaste. It tastes nothing of tofu and it's very tasty.Silken tofu, Egg, Granulated sugar, Chocolate bar (milk chocolate and dark chocolate), Milk, White flour, Katakuriko
- Oil-free and Egg-free Tofu BrowniesI changed around a recipe I found in a macrobiotic desserts book and added tofu for incredibly low-calorie brownies. You can't taste the tofu at all.Cake flour, Strong bread flour, Cocoa powder, Baking powder, Silken tofu (not drained), Miso (Hatcho miso), Marmalade
- No-bake Soymilk Cheesecake!!Even if you have wheat, egg or dairy allergies, you still want to eat yummy no-bake cheesecake, right?♪ This is a marbled blueberry cheesecake made with soy milk!!Soy milk cheese (900 ml unprocessed soy milk + 150 ml vinegar or lemon juice gives 270g of soy milk cheese) See Recipe ID: 1315967, Water, Gelatin,...
- Egg and Butter Free Tofu MuffinsEven though they come out homely and a bit clumsy-looking, these tasty muffins are fluffy and taste quite rich.Silken tofu, Honey, Vegetable oil, Vanilla extract, Salt, Soy milk (or regular milk), Cake flour
- Macrobiotic Banana Pound Cake With Rice Flour & TofuThis cake is made free of wheat, eggs, dairy, oil, and sugar. It's good for people who have food allergies or for dieters. This banana cake is packed with bananas and it's lovely and chewy.Ripe banana, Lemon juice, Rice flour, Baking powder, Baking soda, Tofu (no draining needed), Honey
- Egg-free Peach Yogurt Okara CakeThis moist, chewy, and healthy cake is made using peach compote. Yogurt adds a refreshing accent. The flavor resembles a fuzzy navel orange cocktail.Fresh okara, Drained yogurt, Peach compote (Recipe ID: 655111) or canned peaches, Syrup from the peach compote, Condensed milk, Raw cane sugar, Salt
- Easy Okara Gateau au ChocolatIt's a sugar, oil and gluten-free snack. All that's needed is mixing for these super-easy treats. Although it's only 55 kcal per serving, they are filling. It's full of fiber and polyphenol. It loo...Fresh okara, Low fat milk (or milk), Egg, Cocoa powder, Artificial sweetener, Baking powder, Vanilla extract