Tofu Cake 83 recipes
- Rich Chocolate Brownies Made Using Silken TofuThis is a healthy brownie made using tofu. But it has a rich, decadent aftertaste. It tastes nothing of tofu and it's very tasty.Silken tofu, Egg, Granulated sugar, Chocolate bar (milk chocolate and dark chocolate), Milk, White flour, Katakuriko
- Oil-free and Egg-free Tofu BrowniesI changed around a recipe I found in a macrobiotic desserts book and added tofu for incredibly low-calorie brownies. You can't taste the tofu at all.Cake flour, Strong bread flour, Cocoa powder, Baking powder, Silken tofu (not drained), Miso (Hatcho miso), Marmalade
- Egg and Butter Free Tofu MuffinsEven though they come out homely and a bit clumsy-looking, these tasty muffins are fluffy and taste quite rich.Silken tofu, Honey, Vegetable oil, Vanilla extract, Salt, Soy milk (or regular milk), Cake flour
- Macrobiotic Banana Pound Cake With Rice Flour & TofuThis cake is made free of wheat, eggs, dairy, oil, and sugar. It's good for people who have food allergies or for dieters. This banana cake is packed with bananas and it's lovely and chewy.Ripe banana, Lemon juice, Rice flour, Baking powder, Baking soda, Tofu (no draining needed), Honey
- Simple Tofu No-Bake CheesecakeYou can eat this dessert even if you're trying to lose weight or on a macrobiotic diet. The lemon gives this cheesecake a lovely, tart kick. It's oil-free, egg-free, and contains zero dairy products.Tofu, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, White miso, Strawberries, oranges etc., Maple syrup
- Cocoa Pound Cake with Tofu and BananaThis is an extremely moist and soft, egg and oil free cocoa pound cake. The whole cake is roughly 600 kcal so dieters don't have to worry.Pancake mix, Silken tofu (draining unnecessary), Banana, Cocoa powder
- Moist Macrobiotic Tofu CupcakesThese egg, sugar and dairy free macrobiotic cupcakes are so easy that even small children can make them. All you need to do is mix the ingredients together.Silken tofu, Maple syrup, Superfine whole wheat flour (or cake/all purpose flour), Baking powder (aluminum free), Vegetable oil (variety that doesn...
- Vegan Chocolate Mousse CakeA vegan cake that's egg- and cream-free. Even just a thin slice is really satisfying. Enjoy!Extra firm tofu, Bittersweet chocolate chips (or carob chips), Unsweetened cocoa, Chocolate wafer cookies (or any other cookies of your choice), Ma...