Sushi Cake for Party 50 recipes
'Sushi cake' are packed layers of sushi rice and seasoned ingredients garnished with colorful toppings. Basically, it's a fusion of decorative chirashi and oshi sushi packed into a mold. Since it's both eye-catching and delicious, it's often served at celebratory events and house parties.
- Colourful Oshi Sushi (Pressed Sushi) with Chicken TeriyakiServe chicken teriyaki as pressed sushi for a colorful presentation.Chicken thigh, Soy sauce, Honey, Eggs, Milk, Plain cooked rice
- Starry Chirashi Sushi Cake For Tanabata FestivalHow about this heart shaped chirashizushi for tanabata (the star festival on July 7th)? You can make this fancy looking dish easily, using inexpensive ingredients.Plain cooked rice, Chirashizushi mix, Toasted sesame seeds, Kinshi tamago (finely shredded thin omelette), Avocado, Shrimp, Cherry tomatoes
- Flower Field Chirashi Sushi CakeThe chirashi sushi I made for Hinamatsuri (Girl's Day Festival) is covered in a field of dandelions.Sushi rice, Eggs, Sugar, salt, Katakuriko, water, Sakura denbu, Salted salmon, Small shrimp
- Easy sushi for the one you L-O-V-EThis sushi cake is super easy and surprisingly quick so you can make it whenever you need something a little special to spice up a dinner with your loved one.Warm cooked rice, Sushi rice mix from the store, Salmon roe, Thin, julienned Japanese omelette, Sakura Denbu (mashed and seasoned pink fish), Nori ...
- Chirashi Sushi Caracter CakeIf you make this for Doll Festival or a birthday, the kids will love it. It's also a beautiful chirashi sushi for anyone with an egg allergy.Hot cooked rice, Chirashi sushi mix, Nori, Sakura Denbu, Salmon flakes
- Soboro Sushi CakeIt doesn't just look elegant, it's also delicious! I always serve this when entertaining non-Japanese guests!Minced chicken thigh, Sugar, Sake, Soy sauce, Mirin, Grated ginger, Cooked rice
- Easy Sushi Cake for Doll's DayYou can use the leftover ingredients to make temari sushi, too!White rice, Sushi vinegar, Kinshi tamago (finely shredded thin omelette), White sesame seeds, Cucumber, Nori (dried seaweed sheet), Shiso leaves
- Mini Sushi CakesI made these mini sushi cakes for Hinamatsuri Girl's Day Festival. They're great for Children's Day Festivals and other parties.Hot cooked rice, Salmon roe, Salmon flakes, Shiso leaf, Canned tuna (packed in water), Avocado, Frozen peeled shrimp