Spring Desserts 153 recipes
How can a spring-themed meal conclude without a spring-themed dessert? Salt-preserved sakura blossoms and leaves as well as juicy red strawberries are some of the most popular seasonal ingredients in Japan. Find the freshest seasonal fruit that’s available in your area and enjoy the warmer days ahead with these delectable sweet morsels.
- Mizu-Yokan Dango for Girl's Day or Cherry Blossom ViewingIt is an easy recipe for making dango for cherry blossom viewing. The shiratama dango contains tofu so it is very soft. These are perfect for cherry blossom viewing and great to enjoy with tea.Shiratamako, Silken tofu, Water, Store-bought bite-sized yokan (I used the inexpensive variety), Salt or natural salt (optional)
- Sakura-Colored Japanese ConfectioneryCute, bite-size confectionary made of strawberries and red bean paste wrapped with soft and chewy Doumyoujiko.Domyojiko, Water, Caster sugar, Salt, Red food coloring
- Popular Milk-Flavored Diamond-Shaped KantenStrawberry milk and green tea au lait; this is a taste kids will love. Agar agar will harden at room temperature, and you can make it in a microwave without using a pot, so it is really easy.Milk, Water, Powdered kanten, Sugar, Matcha, Strawberry jam, Regarding the milk and water
- Berry TartThis tart is overflowing with 5 kinds of berries and red currants. If you use the leftover egg white from making the custard cream in the almond cream, you can use up the whole egg. Since you micro...Butter, Powdered sugar (or sugar), Vanilla oil, Egg yolk, Cake flour
- Easy Strawberry DaifukuThey're great because you don't have to work while the mochi is still hot. The mochi stretches quite well and is easy to manage even when cooled, so take your time to wrap them.Shiratamako, Sugar, Water, Anko, Strawberries, Katakuriko
- Strawberry, Kiwi, and Peach Mille Crêpes CakeYou can relax at home with this cafe style mille crepes cake.Cake flour, Salted butter, Eggs, Sugar, Milk, Heavy cream
- Strawberry Yogurt JelloLet's make a cold strawberry dessert using tons of strawberries and has the overflowing fragrance of spring. So cute and easy! This fluffy yogurt jello is actually lower in cost and calories than w...Strawberries, Yogurt, Gelatin, Milk, White sugar, Lemon juice (optional), Strawberries and fresh mint leaves for decoration
- Hina Matsuri Cake Strawberry Angel Chiffon CakeI made a Hina doll cake using strawberry flavored cream that's pink like peach flowers. Angel chiffon cake was used as the base. The sweet and sour strawberry cream is irresistibly delicious. Cake...Angel Chiffon Cake, Strawberries (for decorating), Whipping cream, Strawberries (for making cream), Sugar (for the white cream and strawberry cream...