Special Diets 624 recipes
- Nut Roast in a Meatloaf-style with Lentils, Nuts and CheeseThis is a nutritious nut roast with a hint of spice. It is very satisfying even without meat. Good for a vegetarian main course (*dairy products, egg and honey are used in this recipe).Split red lentils, Oatmeal, Nuts of your choice (I use walnuts and almonds), Easy melting cheese (I use Cheddar), Egg, Chopped parsley, Carrot
- Flaky Aburaage CrackersThese perfectly mimic Nabisco's Ritz crackers!! Even if you are allergic to eggs, wheat or milk, you can make delicious party appetizers with these flaky abura-age crackers.Aburaage (you can make 4 crackers from 1 aburaage Recipe ID: 1260464), Salt, Soy milk cheese (Recipe ID: 1315967), Blueberry jam, Soy milk whipped ...
- Food-Allergy Friendly! Steamed Buns with 100% Rice FlourThis recipe is for children who can't consume eggs, dairy, or flour. It's simple and fluffy.Rice flour (for baking), Sugar, Baking powder, Soy milk or Water, Vegetable oil, Vinegar
- Make it with Rice Flour! Soft and Bouncy Matcha Steam BunsFor kids snacks! Perfect as a tea snackRice flour, Sugar, Baking powder, Matcha, Egg, Milk, Vegetable oil
- Easy & Chewy Oil-free Steamed BreadThis chewy bread is oil and egg free. I mixed maple syrup and sweet potatoes into the batter and cooked them as you would ogre dumplings.Cake flour, Baking powder, Sugar, Milk (or water), Cocoa powder
- Egg-Free Macrobiotic Date-maki Veggie OsechiThis is the recipe for a macrobiotic date-maki that I've been making for four years for my daughter with food allergies. It's so easy to make, but it makes a nice gift, too. Try it!Drained tofu, Kabocha squash (steamed, peeled and mashed), Japanese yam or nagaimo yam (peeled), Beet sugar, Maple syrup (optional), White miso, Na...
- Soft Oatmeal Cookies (Macrobiotic & Vegan)These soft oatmeal cookies are made from 100% whole wheat flour. They're a recreation of a vegan cookie I found in Zen Bakery in LA. I changed the spice to cinnamon to suit my taste. They're loved ...Oatmeal, Whole wheat flour, Canola oil, Apple juice, Cinnamon, Raisins (or cranberries), Roasted walnuts (or almonds)
- Eggplant, Avocado & Tomato Summer RiceThe savory-sweet flavor complements the rice. A filling vegetarian dish.Eggplant, Avocado, Tomato, Zucchini (or double the amount of eggplant), Water, Sugar, Soy sauce