Sourdough Bread, Baguette 64 recipes
- Chewy Chocolat l'Orange BaguetteThis baguette is made with a slowly risen subtly bitter chocolate dough packed with sweet chocolate chips and orange peel. It's my favorite kind of baguette.All-purpose flour...'A', Black cocoa powder (regular cocoa powder is fine)...'A', Dry yeast (I use SAF brand Red label) ...'B', Malt powder...'B', ...
- Pain de Campagne with Crème de MarronEnjoy this fluffy and chewy dough made with milk. The sweet bites of crème de marron are delightful!All-purpose flour, Natural salt, Raw cane sugar, Milk, Homemade bread starter (using a soft starter), Crème de marron (See Recipe ID: 1226550)
- 100% Whole Wheat Flour Berry Soy Milk Bread (Macrobiotic)This bread is made from 100% whole wheat flour. I love this recipe! White bread is also good, of course, but this is a simple flavor you can really get addicted to.Whole wheat flour, Salt, Instant dry yeast or Shirakami dry yeast, Honey (rice syrup), Dried fruits (eg. cranberries), Additive-free, unsweetened s...
- Nutrition-Packed Rye BreadI came up with this recipe for vitamin-rich rye bread without using butter or oil. Enjoy this bread even if you're on a diet.Bread (strong) flour, Rye flour (finely ground), Sugar, Salt, Dry yeast, Water, Ry flour (for dusting)
- Introduction to Hard Bread - Small French RollsThe kneading and first proofing is done in the Home Bakery machine They are so easy to shape because they are small The crust is crunchy while the crumb is soft and fluffy. Delicious French rolls j...French bread / baguette flour, Whole wheat flour, Roasted salt, Instant dry yeast , Water, Honey, Bench flour
- Easy Homemade Bread Pain De CampagneMoist, crusty, and chewy! It's easy and done in a flash because there's no kneading involved. You can make this homemade pain de Campagne easily without any special equipment.Strong (Bread) Flour (or 150g bread flour + 50g cake flour), Water, Sugar, Salt, Dry yeast
- Easy Small Sized Soft Baguettes＊Using a Bread MakerThis is a baguette with a not too soft but not too hard texture. I adjusted it to a nice firmness that will be great for sandwiches.Bread (strong) flour, Cake flour, Sugar, Salt, Butter, Malt powder (net necessary), Lukewarm water
- Rustic French Bread with Whole Wheat FlourEnjoy as is or toasted. A simple rustic bread using whole wheat flour.Lys d'or, Whole wheat flour, Dry yeast, Sugar, Salt, Water