Soda 7 recipes
- Super Easy Apple CiderUse 100% apple juice to make this.Apple juice (100%), Carbonated water (unsweetened)
- Basil LemonadeThis is something to look forward to having in the summer! This refreshing lemonade has a light and mildly fragrant of basil.Lemons, Carbonated water, Ice cubes, Basil (with stems), White sugar, Water
- Fruity SodaSoda and juice are a perfect combination. My kids love it!Fruit juice , Soda (sweetened), Ice
- Milk Yogurt SodaA foamy drink.Soda, Milk, Yogurt
- Fizzy Soda TeaThis tea is made with a clear sweetened soda rather than water.Mitsuya cider (clear citrusy soda pop, similar to Sprite or 7-Up), Black tea bag, Lemon, mint etc. (optional)
- Chunky Banana Yogurt SundaeAdd a whole banana to a fizzy and refreshing soda for a fulfilled tummy! In the summer, add a dollop of ice cream to turn it into a float.Mitsuya cider (soda), Plain yogurt, Ripened banana (chilled), Vanilla essence
- A Refreshing Tiramisu DrinkThis drink is mysterious and magical. For some reason, it tastes like tiramisu. Why not try this refreshing dessert like drink in the summer?Mitsuya Cider (a clear carbonated soda similar to Sprite or 7-Up), Milk, Instant coffee powder, Lemon juice, Sugar, Skim milk powder, Cocoa powder,...