Silken Tofu (Kinu Tofu) 51 recipes
Silken (kinu) tofu — a delicate and creamy smooth block that rings true to its name. Its melt-in-your-mouth texture can be tricky to handle when cooking, so to avoid a mushy mess it may be best to just dress it simply and eat it as is, or simmer it briefly in dashi broth.
- Spicy Korean-style Natto and Chilled TofuA hearty dish of natto and tofu seasoned with Korean spices. It's a low-calorie dish, which is great for those watching their weight.Silken tofu, Natto, Gochujang, Doubanjiang, Ground sesame seeds, Concentrated mentsuyu or dashi soy sauce, Sesame oil
- Steamed Tofu (with Minced Meat)Looking for a quick dinner idea? This is what you need, fast and easy meal!Pack of silken tofu, Minced meat (optional), Brown onion, Shiitake mushrooms (soaked), Corn starch, Garlic, Water
- Fluffy Microwaved Canned Crabmeat and Tofu BundlesWhen you want to make one more item for dinner but have no open burners, you can make this in less than 10 minutes. It's a side dish that's low in calories, high in protein, and very satisfying wit...Silken tofu (firm tofu is OK too), Canned crabmeat, Egg, Salt, Panko, Katakuriko
- Macrobiotic Tofu Chocolate CreamSo tasty that you won't believe it's tofu. Spread this on bread or use as a filling in cake.Drained silken tofu, Honey, Cocoa powder
- Macrobiotic ● Tofu and Banana Chocolate Mousse ●This is an easy macrobiotic mousse with silken tofu. The chocolate and banana flavor make it popular for dieters and children.Silken tofu, Banana, Soy milk, Water, Powdered kanten, Cocoa powder, Maple syrup
- Baked Donuts No Flour or EggsThese kinako-flavored baked donuts contain tofu, rice flour, and okara (soy pulp). It's healthy because you don't use oil.Silken tofu (not drained), Soy milk, Vegetable oil, Beet sugar (or regular sugar), Kinako, Okara powder, Rice flour
- Oatmeal BreadTastes like Kinokuniya brand Raisin English Muffins. All you need to do is mix the ingredients together. It's oil-free and egg-free.Oatmeal, Soy milk, Maple syrup, Raisins, Silken tofu, Cake flour, Aluminum-free baking powder
- Moist Macrobiotic Tofu CupcakesThese egg, sugar and dairy free macrobiotic cupcakes are so easy that even small children can make them. All you need to do is mix the ingredients together.Silken tofu, Maple syrup, Superfine whole wheat flour (or cake/all purpose flour), Baking powder (aluminum free), Vegetable oil (variety that doesn...