Shrimp with Chili Sauce 23 recipes
- Shrimp Simmered In Chili Sauce (Low-Calorie Chinese)This is the 4th recipe in my Healthy Chinese series. I just wanted to eat Chinese food without worrying about the calories and so on. The calories are about 1/3 of regular shrimp in chili sauce. Th...Peeled shrimp, Japanese leek (roughly chopped), Garlic (finely chopped), Ginger, finely chopped, Katakuriko (to coat the shrimp), Doubanjiang, Ketchup
- Fluffy Egg and Shrimp Chili Stir-FryI cooked the sweet shrimp chili that my children love with fluffy eggs. It is really good!Shrimp (frozen), Katakuriko, Eggs, Finely chopped green onion, Ginger (finely chopped), Chopped garlic, Ketchup
- Microwaved Shrimp with Chili SauceWith a bottle of sweet chili sauce, you can make this in just 3-4 minutes in the microwave. Ultra-fast and authentic shrimp in chili sauce!Large shrimp, Sweet chilli sauce, Cooking sake, Tomato ketchup, Chicken soup stock granules, Japanese leek and ginger, minced, Sesame oil and black...
- Hearty Shrimp In Chili Sauce With PotatoesEven if you just have a small amount of shrimp, you can make a hearty dish by adding potatoes! The potatoes are cooked quickly in the microwave. This is an easy and delicious dish.Potatoes, Shrimp, Onion, Grated garlic, Grated ginger, Doubanjiang, Sesame oil
- Shrimp-Chicken Meatballs in Chili SauceTender shrimp are delicious, but here we're increasing the volume with rounded shrimp-chicken meatballs.Shelled shrimp, Minced (ground) chicken, Japanese leek, Juice from grated ginger, Beaten egg, Panko, Sake
- Chili Shrimp Made Easily with a Sweet Chili-MayonnaiseI've fallen in love with sweet chili sauce. The sweet-spicy-salty flavors are addictive!!Peeled shrimp, Katakuriko, Sweet chilli sauce, Mayonnaise, Vegetable oil (for frying)
- Shrimp in Chili SauceThis is a standard Chinese dish of shrimp served in chili sauce. Prepare the shrimp properly so that they're plump and juicy! Serve with lots of chili sauce.Shrimp (black tiger or similar), Doubanjiang, Finely chopped Japanese leek, Finely chopped garlic, Finely chopped ginger, Chicken bone soup (Recipe...
- Shrimp Chili Sauce SandwichChili sauce shrimp goes great with tartar sauce! This is an extremely delicious sauce shrimp sandwich!English muffins, Chili sauce shrimp (Recipe ID: 1083032), Lettuce, Onion, Salt, Boiled egg