Salt Flavored Ramen Noodles 8 recipes
Perhaps the simplest and lightest of ramen soup broths, ‘shio’ (salt) ramen is characterized by its clear and clean taste. Whenever you’re able to take the time to make a proper chicken soup stock from scratch, you might want to try preparing some shio ramen that’ll bring out its flavors to the fullest. You could always also use instant Chinese soup stock to prepare a quick bowl.
- (Shio) Salt-broth Chicken RamenThis is a salt-broth made with chicken. The clear soup is chock full of umami!Fresh Chinese noodles, Julienned Japanese leek, White sesame seeds, Green onions (finely sliced), Chicken char siu (Recipe ID: 1319566), Seasoned S...
- Shio Ramen with ClamsThis shio (salt) ramen with clams is a speciality in Kisarazu city in Chiba prefecture! It's very easy to make, but also extremely delicious.Manila clams, Chinese-style noodles, Aosa seaweed, Green onions, Butter, Water
- Easy Salt Flavored Soup for RamenJust dissolve all the ingredients in hot water - this is an easy and very quick salt flavored soup for ramen. But it still tastes as good or better than the soup at an inexpensive chain restaurant...Hot water, Chicken soup stock granules, Soy sauce, Salt, Pepper, Grated garlic
- Easy Shio Salty Broth Ramen with Homemade SoupYou can easily make authentic shio (salt broth) ramen. It only takes about 20 minutes before you can dig in.Fresh Chinese noodles, Green onions or scallions, Sesame oil, Grated garlic, Bean sprouts (optional), Water
- Sausage and Vegetable Pot-Au-Feu-Style RamenThis is really filling since it is made using lots of satisfying vegetables! This is mildly flavored from the deliciousness of the vegetables dissolved in chicken-flavored salted soup.Maruchan ramen noodles salt flavor, Potatoes, Carrot, Onion, Cabbage, Wiener sausages, Fresh parsley
- Salty Ramen with Leek and KimchiIt's really tasty when you eat it while the kimchi is dissolving into the soup.Instant ramen noodles, Leek, Kimchi, Egg
- Basic Salt RamenHere's a recipe for basic shio (salt) ramen. Add your favorite veggies, or make it even more flavorful with boiled eggs and/or nori seaweed. There are so many possible variations!Mirin, Cooking sake, Water, Salt, Chicken stock powder, Lard, Chopped green onion
- Authentic, Refreshing Salt Broth Ramen Made Right in the BowlThis easy soup is so delicious you'll want to drink it all up. All you need to buy are fresh noodles, so it's economical too.Fresh noodles, The white part of a Japanese leek, Chinese soup stock, Salt, Sake, Coarsely grated dried garlic, Boiling water (for the soup)