Risotto & Porridge 22 recipes
- Simple American Cherry RisottoGet a taste of summer with this pancetta and American cherry risotto! The red wine also lends this dish a deliciously rich flavor!Uncooked white rice, Pancetta, American cherries (cut in half with the seeds removed), Red wine, Onion, Garlic, Olive oil
- Northern Italy Risotto with Porcini MushroomsYou can get dried porcini easily. This is an easy and tasty risotto. The nice flavor will spread throughout your mouth.Uncooked white rice, Dried Porcini, Onion, Flat leaf Italian parsley, Extra virgin olive oil, Butter, Water
- For The Morning After! Light Tomato PorridgePerfect for those mornings when you have a hangover! This porrodge is so gently flavored and comforting!Hot cooked white rice, Tomato, Green onion or scallion, Egg, Water, Chicken soup stock granules, Soy sauce
- Macrobiotic Nanakusa Brown Rice PorridgeThis porridge is made using specially packaged nanakusa herbs.Nanakusa set (Japanese parsley, shepherd's purse, Jersey cudweed, chickweed, Japanese nipplewort, turnip, and daikon radish), Brown rice, Camargue ...
- Chinese Rice Porridge Made with Dried Scallop SoupThis is a Chinese rice porridge made with dried scallop and chicken stock. You can't go wrong!!Sticky rice, Dried scallops, Scallop re-hydrating liquid and chicken stock soup, Goji berries, Tsukudani, Green onions
- Radicchio and Mushroom RisottoThis is an exotic risotto that has been colored slightly red from the radicchio. It's an Italian staple dish.Risotto rice (Arborio or Carnaroli), Radicchio / Red-leaved chicory, Your favourite mushrooms (2-3 kinds: fresh porcini and chiodini are recommende...
- Warm Soy Risotto with Chinese CabbageA vegetarian meal. This recipe doesn't use meat. The risotto will warm you right up on a cold day.16 grain rice, Soy milk, Chinese cabbage, Onions (finely chopped), Olive oil (for stir frying), Dashi stock granules, Salt
- Restaurant Flavor Porcini RisottoThis is delicious and unexpectedly simple.Uncooked white rice, Porcini (dry), Onion, Garlic, Olive oil, White wine, Lukewarm water