Rice 306 recipes
- Easy Lunch in 10 Minutes - Summery Tomato RisottoEnjoy this tasty risotto alone or with your children.Hot cooked white rice, Tinned chopped tomatoes, Onions (finely chopped), Carrot (finely chopped), Tinned sweet corn, Shredded cheese (easy melting ...
- Cook for Just 5 Minutes Keema CurryUse Yakiniku sauce flavored with condensed fruits and vegetables and you won't need to cook, add onions or simmer it for a long time. You can easily make a savory keema curry!! It's perfect for day...Yakiniku sauce, Onion (minced), Ground pork, Curry powder, Plain flour, Miso, Tomato ketchup
- Easy in the Microwave Curry DoriaThis is really tasty made with leftover curry This time I used ready-made curry.Plain cooked rice, Ready-made curry, Melting type cheese
- Lunch Ready in 5 Minutes! Milk Risotto, Loved by KidsI wanted to make this risotto quickly in one pot, and cut down on dirty dishes, but it had to be nutritious, and appealing to children. Apparently, I made a lot of short cuts but it turned out to b...Spinach (frozen), Canned tuna, Egg, Salt and pepper, Butter, Milk, Plain cooked rice
- Crumbly Fried Rice 5 Minutes in the MicrowaveThis is a really rough fried rice dish, but it's surprisingly crumbly This makes a great lunch for 1 when you're running low on time.Cooked white rice, Egg, Vegetable oil, Chicken soup stock granules, Soy sauce, Your choice of fillings (I used 2 slices of ham and some spring onio...
- Crumbly Fried Rice in a Rice CookerThis is the first recipe from my Healthy Chinese Food series. You can make crumbly rice in a rice cooker that tastes just like fried rice. It only needs a tiny amount of oil.Uncooked white rice, Ham, Carrot, Dried shiitake mushrooms, Leek (roughly chopped), Egg, Sesame oil (for stir frying)
- Curry Doria Made From LeftoversThis is an easy, delicious curry doria that can be made in five minutes. It's excellent with a half-cooked egg and melted cheese! You will become addicted to this.Plain cooked rice, Leftover curry, Melting type cheese, Eggs
- Simple Meat Sauce Doria in 5 MinutesNo need to make sauce! When you're busy, this delicious meat sauce doria (rice gratin) can be quickly made in the toaster-oven.Plain cooked rice, Meat sauce, Fresh parsley, Pizza cheese