Ratatouille 7 recipes
- RatatouilleThis ratatouille only uses vegetables, but it's so good that you won't be able to stop eating! You can make this with summer vegetables and mixed vegetables. Serve warm or chilled.Tomato, Onion, Carrot, Potatoes, Eggplant - small Japanese type, Green peppers, Other vegetables of your choice
- Stewed Tomato Summer Vegetables (Ratatouille)It's filled with summer vegetables, making it very healthy! You can put it on bread, make pasta, or rice gratin.Eggplants (small), Zucchini, Red or yellow bell pepper, Tomato, Green peppers, (Spring) Onion, Canned tomato
- A Family Recipe: Meltingly Tender Vegetable RatatouilleThis is a versatile ratatouille that is good as a sauce or on its own! You just need to simmer the vegetables with soup stock and tomatoes!Eggplant (slim Japanese type), Zucchini, Onion, Green peppers, Bell peppers (red or yellow), Optional extras (king oyster or shimeji mushrooms, bac...
- Summer Vegetable and Wiener Sausages Ratatouille-StyleThis has lots of summer vegetables. Children will gobble this up when you add wiener sausages. Breakfast, lunch, dinner...this is an all-purpose recipe that goes perfectly with any meal.Eggplant (slim Japanese type), Zucchini, Onion, Paprika peppers, Wieners (I recommend coarsely ground ones), Garlic, Canned whole tomatoes
- Simple Ratatouille with Tomatoes and Summer VegetablesIt's an easy ratatouille using vegetable soup. It tastes thick and yet very tender.Tomato, Bell pepper (red or yellow), Onion, I used eggplant and zucchini, Olive oil or vegetable oil, Grated cheese (optional)
- Ratatouille: Simmered Summer VegetablesIt has lots of garlic to ward off summer fatigue.Onion, Green pepper, Zucchini, Eggplants, Tomato, Diced canned tomato, Garlic
- Summer Vegetable RatatouilleDon't you want to eat lots of simmered summer vegetables? Add a can of tuna to enrich the flavor. Serve hot or chilled.Tomatoes, Zucchini, Bell peppers (green, red, or yellow), Onion, Canned tuna (oil-packed), Oregano, Salt